NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Yeah I've just never came across one. The only pistols in my circle of friends are carry guns.

I wanna shoot a revolver in a big ignorant caliber just to try it.

Last edited:

Dude at the matches I used to shoot would only run wheel guns...he usually shot a 4 or 5" Swith and Wesson .44 mag. I saw a vid where he shot one match with his S&W 500. First stage, first shot the RO was behind and to the side of him. First shot, BOOM! Dude jumped back like he got electrocuted. He didn't make that mistake again.

Nice stuff up there! That armory lookin' sweet.

Picked up another one :x :smh:

54AwCrK.jpg

Just in time for this.

JWCLOUg.jpg

Nice... I'm going to be following suit myself pretty soon. Planning on getting a Springfield XDS 9 to match my XD9. I want to get some Talon grips for my XD just to see if I like it any better (even though the grip is fine as is), I bought a surprisingly decent rail light for it for like 35 bucks since I wanted to spruce it up a bit. It's nice and bright and I like the strobe. 

I also kind of just want... all the guns? It's a random feeling I've had, I never really wanted a big collection, but now for whatever reason.. I find myself looking at a shotgun, 1911, AR, a bolt action rifle, just to have the variety and just to learn to shoot more guns. I'm going to have to ask my mom and her boyfriend to take me shooting with some rifles, since between his personal arsenal and their gun store, they have plenty  to go around.

Last edited:
Anybody know a site to sell a gun that doesn't charge you a grip?

Theres always gunbroker....don't know what their fees are, but I imagine similar to ebay.

You'd be better off posting it locally. In VA we have vaguntrader.com. It's a great site to swap guns and a deal can be found there if you're quick. Plus, it can lead to connects for the next time you're looking for something hard to find.

Newest addition...a S&W 581. Found it down in Richmond last weekend, for a very fair price. It reminds me so much of a straight 80's gun, with a lot of colt python influence. I also scored 3 lbs of powder at a shop that was fully stocked. And hung out with my boys, one of whom I hadn't seen in 5 years. The weekend was full of win.

Shooting 38 special wadcutter loads out of it felt like shooting a .22 (i guess, I haven't shot a 22 in 20 yrs) but recoil was very minimal. I got a box of .357 from walmart, and a couple hundred rounds of reloads (38 wadcutter loads, to 38+p 158 gr lead semi wadcutters). Need to get some .357 brass and jacketed bullets to see what it will really do.

Speed loaders and wood combat grips are on the way. The rubber grips are good for shooting, but are an eyesore.

Last edited:
Picked up 2 new rifles. Century Arms RAS47 and a Kel-tec SU-16 can't wait to go shoot both of them. I haven't hit the range in months 
tired.gif

Dude at the matches I used to shoot would only run wheel guns...he usually shot a 4 or 5" Swith and Wesson .44 mag. I saw a vid where he shot one match with his S&W 500. First stage, first shot the RO was behind and to the side of him. First shot, BOOM! Dude jumped back like he got electrocuted. He didn't make that mistake again.

:lol: just going in with the wheel guns. I can imagine why he jumped. I hate shooting with those guys.

You ever shot a marlin 45-70? That's on my list to purchase one day. Just figure it's needed :lol:

Never shot one, I was looking real hard at one last year. Eventually it'll have to happen. 45-70 is a beast of a caliber. The only thing I don't like is the 18.5" barreled carbines only hold 4 in the tube. I think the 20" hold 5, but it seems like you can really only find the longer 22 and 24" ones.

I wouldn't mind a .357 Marlin 1894. holds 10 in the tube, and with a 20" barrel has ballistics similar to 30-30 (150 gr bullet at 2000+ fps) , plus same ammo as the handgun.

I'm jelly of everyone with the G43
It'll be my next pick up for sure.
Taking my CHL class next week. :nthat:

Last edited:
I love the size of the G43 but I mean I would much rather have a G26. Just a tad bit more thickness with 10 shots. G43 is nice though and I'm not knocking it by any means.

I'm most likely picking up a Springfield XDS as my next gun, another single stack offering like the Glock 43. I've definitely thought about just going with a G26 or a subcompact XD9 instead, but from everything I've read, the comfort of carrying the single stack is worth it.

I live in FL, so it's a lot of shorts and a t-shirt weather. I'm a bigger guy so I could conceal a double stack easy enough, but I'd also really like the option to pocket carry if I want to.

My only concern is with my bigger hands, it'll be too small, but so long as it's comfortable enough to get practice in and I'm confident to carry, I'm not too worried.

Came across a Pre-ban Norinco Type 56s last week and finally got to pick it up after getting randomly delayed :smile:{) I was skeptical just off the strength of the age of it and it being pre-owned but after I did some research and looked it over I had to pick it up. The wood/bolt/bore/finish etc. is basically flawless. I don't know the exact year but from what i've seen it's an earlier version. An older guy was selling it so either he barely shot it or took top notch care of it, either way im not complaining :pimp:

Side by side with my Zastava OPAP

Does anyone have a kel tec ksg? Im thinking about getting one but a few years ago i heard alot of failure to feed problems. Wondering if they fixed it?

Back
Top Bottom