NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

That thing is begging for a tax stamp or 2...

It'll take the standard flock 13 round mag? I thought it would only accept the extendos.

That thing is begging for a tax stamp or 2...

It'll take the standard flock 13 round mag? I thought it would only accept the extendos.
Yeah it accepts the standard glock mags, I was gonna buy one but I opted for the USC after holding both in hand, still want one but it definitely needs the stamp.

Im now fortunate to have access to private property (cabin in the mountains, 22 acres) to shoot my guns. I must say, I like my AR pistol more than my 16"

:pimp: props first of all on owning that property. Yes the range is now obsolete except for pistols. My roommate owns a farm so we are always going ham. Cop a clay pigeon thrower if you haven't already :pimp:

What's usc?

Top left. I'm driving and don't have any pics of it by itself... its basically the civilian version of the UMP45, like the PS90 is the civilian and I think that "Vector" is called the Super V in its civilian configuration ...I'm not completely sure, thats what the tag said when I picked it up a few years ago, I could be wrong. How much was it if you don't mind. I remember when I was checking it out it was the most expensive out of my 3 choices (right at 2 grand) it was so bad *** though :lol:

Last edited:
**** it ill add mine!

i.o tactical ak . full rail system . got it when it was 600$ before i.o announced there raising their prices.
pimp.gif
Amazing rifle based off an isreali tactical ak but made in the USA.

added a foregrip on the bottom rail and am looking for an optic but im not sure which one yet. any suggestions?

60's yugoslavic sks with a new stock system , bayonett and just threw the bipod on for the pic. bayonet wont open with the bi pod on so obviously im taking it off
laugh.gif

both are 7.62 x39 mm rifles.

And for handguns

S&W Military Police (MP) in .40 s&w . 15+1 mag capacity. i love the feel of this thing , shoots real well and is really well built.

Bonus pics :

S&W .40 "zombie killer" rds

My baby all by itself . came with the case. the extra mag I picked up for around 25$ I think don’t really remember.

original furniture

upgraded stock system w/ adjustable stock . dosnt have that classic look but the adjustable stock is what made me switch. Its a Tapco  sks stock system.

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K. I got to say it was a good day

Hollow point 7.62's . pretty scary looking.

And last i just thought it looks badass with the see through mag am i wrong?
roll.gif

enjoying the ish outta this thread , cant believe i didn’t see it sooner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^ I've read good things about the vortex sparc 2. Vortex also has a couple of micro red dot sights out around $300. They have a lifetime warranty and make a nice product (from what ive read, haven't handled any of their optics myself). If you have a little more to spend, Aimpoint's and eotech are always good. Trijicon RMR's are great but pricey.

m&p 40 is definitely great. It feels like a 9mm. And a .40 is a lot more capable than many think. I was reading a thread on another forum where a guy has been hotrodding his 40 loads shooting glocks with aftermarket and factory barrels. I'm talking about 200 gr bullets @ close to 1200 fps. A load like that is getting into 10mm and 41 mag territory. Or a 155 gr @ 1400 fps. That comes close to .357 power, difference being you have 15-16 rounds instead of 6-7

^ I've read good things about the vortex sparc 2. Vortex also has a couple of micro red dot sights out around $300. They have a lifetime warranty and make a nice product (from what ive read, haven't handled any of their optics myself). If you have a little more to spend, Aimpoint's and eotech are always good. Trijicon RMR's are great but pricey.

m&p 40 is definitely great. It feels like a 9mm. And a .40 is a lot more capable than many think. I was reading a thread on another forum where a guy has been hotrodding his 40 loads shooting glocks with aftermarket and factory barrels. I'm talking about 200 gr bullets @ close to 1200 fps. A load like that is getting into 10mm and 41 mag territory. Or a 155 gr @ 1400 fps. That comes close to .357 power, difference being you have 15-16 rounds instead of 6-7
yeah man was eyeing that eotech , i think thats the one im gonna cop

but yeah love my mp , would trade it for an Hk but thats about it
laugh.gif

Have any of you guys attempted to mill out an 80% AR lower? I searched the whole thread and no one ever mention them before. I myself have done three since March with great results. Here are some pics.

This is how they come.
10rpl4g.jpg

And this is the finished product.
25u1ksy.jpg

308cg3p.jpg

This is the first lower I attempted.
say4xc.jpg

And this is the competed build.
120qtt3.jpg

Completing an 80% is easy if your mechanically inclined. And fun too!

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom