NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

AKs do jam and M4s arent as unreliable as some people make them out to be. AKs just tend have more tolernace(looseness) in moving parts so having some dirt in it wont effect the action, whereas M4s have tight clearance and the action is very precise. So you give up accuracy for more reliablity and vice versa. As long as you clean your weapon it should never give you problems. Just my two cents.

yea i clean my weapon everytime i shoot like i said u cant just stick a m4 in dirt and except it not to jam

ak on the other hand u can roll with that thang in sand,dust,water and it still shoot without jamming.

im talking about environment type dirty here like lying in the prone moving around and $+@.

m4 by for is by for more accurate because of the round being used and known to move around in the person's body it is going to hit

ak man them 7.62 rounds a cut a #### into shreds

2190wzp.jpg

latest pick up- fn fiveseven

in the process of trying to find a 'smith that will block mags for this handgun

these here are 10 round mags

but i'm looking to make 15 round mags out of the 20(nj law)

YO..... Heads up...
Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W for $399.99 ( New Lower Price ) + S/H To Your FFL @ jsgunparts.com
5164f4b5a7d795008f19e98ecee5a466.jpg

http://jsgunparts.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=219&products_id=775
BERETTA PX4 STORM- FULL SIZE .40 S&W
The new Beretta Px4 Storm pistol is the most advanced expression of technological and aesthetic features in a semiautomatic sidearm. Built around a modular concept that a pistol can be adapted to different needs and modes of operations, without compromising on ergonomics and the renowned Beretta reliability and performance, the Px4 Storm emphasizes power, ease of handling, performance and reliability.
Manufactured in three calibers, the Px4 Storm uses an exclusive Beretta designed innovative locked-breech with a rotating barrel system, the strongest action to date.
The light yet durable frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of technopolymer reinforced fiberglass. Modular structure, ergonomics and
interchangeability of parts make the Px4 Storm the ideal firearm for law-enforcement use, as well as personal defense.
1. Accessory Rail: The frame of the Px4 Storm has an integral Picatinny MILSTD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
2. Slide: The sides of the slide are smooth and offer snag-proof insertion and removal of the pistol from its holster. The front and rear serrations on the slide facilitate slide operation and safety control in both wet or dry conditions.
3. Visible Automatic Firing Pin Block: The front part of the firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. The block is
located rearward, far away from the fouling and debris of the breech face. Since the block is visible, the user may ascertain its proper operation at any time. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
4. 3-Dot Sight System: Features a white ‘3-dot’ sight pattern for quick acquisition of the target. The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that, in
an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
5. Ambidextrous Safety (Type F): The ambidextrous safety lever, easily accessible by the thumb or a right or left handed shooter, is spring loaded so it’s either positively “on

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Springfield XD MUST be considered as one of the best all-around handguns on the market at this point. They have officially stepped out of Glock's shadow and is now a major contender. Nice firearm you have there...the ergonomical detail (for instance the thumb indentation above the mag release button) is amazing and well thought out. Happy shooting with it.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by eteam o2

I've been wanting to see all the Magpul Dynamics videos but they aren't exactly cheap.
Certainly no stream anywhere either.
nerd.gif
download them....that's what I did.
pimp.gif
 brilliant videos though

MagPul videos are the greatest, I learned the Urban Prone position (allows you to shoot under low obstacles such as under a car) from the vids. Used it at the tactical range to shoot under a barrier at some IPDA targets and it works awesome. I also like Magpuls philosophy about using Single point slings.

Here is myself shooting my Mossberg 930 SPX Combat Shotgun. If you look hard enough you'll see my FNP .45 Tactical on my right hip. I am learning the very rare art of combat shotgunning, and that guy who is next to me with the timer is my teacher. He may not look like it but he is VERY respected in the Special Ops community. He is former Special Forces (Green Beret) and was the main instructor at Special Forces top shooting school for many years...I'm lucky to have such a mentor. He taught me how to stand into a shotgun to reduce it's recoil...notice how I barely move when shooting it even though it's a 12 Gauge beast. My advice to the serious shooters in here is to learn to shoot with either hand...you never know when you made need to transition from right to left or vice versa. I'm am a lefty, but I am equal with precision with either hand after much practice.

After the 4th shot, the target pops up a skeet that you have to shoot before it hits the ground...I nailed all the targets first shot, averaging around 2 seconds per shot including the reload.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by eteam o2

I've been wanting to see all the Magpul Dynamics videos but they aren't exactly cheap.
Certainly no stream anywhere either.
nerd.gif
download them....that's what I did.
pimp.gif
 brilliant videos though

MagPul videos are the greatest, I learned the Urban Prone position (allows you to shoot under low obstacles such as under a car) from the vids. Used it at the tactical range to shoot under a barrier at some IPDA targets and it works awesome. I also like Magpuls philosophy about using Single point slings.
Art of the Dynamic Handgun
pimp.gif

info on the chick? 
roll.gif

57s are sweet but the price and ammo selection really deters me from it, plus its a little on the big side for concealed carry for me. But I'd love to have it in a safe spot just in case I need to unload 20rds into a threat.

Elder, how tall are you? You look like a giant compared to the instructor.

Btw, I finally got my C&R license which means firearms can be shipped to my house! Of course it depends on the age of the weapon.

So I got myself a German Mauser K98 and a Mauser M1871/84 11mm Rifle. Both rifles go down in as important pieces in the history of firearms.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

57s are sweet but the price and ammo selection really deters me from it, plus its a little on the big side for concealed carry for me. But I'd love to have it in a safe spot just in case I need to unload 20rds into a threat.

Elder, how tall are you? You look like a giant compared to the instructor.

Btw, I finally got my C&R license which means firearms can be shipped to my house! Of course it depends on the age of the weapon.

So I got myself a German Mauser K98 and a Mauser M1871/84 11mm Rifle. Both rifles go down in as important pieces in the history of firearms.
You live in seattle? me too. I need to get a tool to protect myself. To many people acting stupid. 
tired.gif
 Nice avatar. I was just at the EMP today doing an art project. 
laugh.gif
 I'm about to change my picture just for you. 
grin.gif

i got a good deal on it locally...
LNIB looked practically brand new for less than 8

and i justify the price of ammo by comparing it to buying home defense ammo where normally you spend $15-20 for 25 in a box
here i'm spending $20 for twice the quantity.
of course this is just me convincing myself, lol.

it certainly doesn't make it a cheap range gun.

in other news i shot my first IDPA today... first competitive shoot of any kind actually.
had fun and will be looking to do it regularly.

rented a ruger sr9 and a kimber compact 9mm the other day.  of course the kimber was
pimp.gif
but it's out of my price range.

it's either a glock 19 or sr9c for me when i buy my first gun.  i think i actually like the sr9 more.  i am a lefty so the ambi mag release is nice.  is there any 9mm out there with an ambi slide release besides a bersa thunder? 

eteam o2 wrote:

Anyone have any opinions/experience with Del-ton's rifle kits?

I'm considering putting my first rifle together starting with this kit and probably a spike's tactical lower just because it's so much friendlier to the wallet.

Yes!  I can vouch for Del-ton.

I'm pretty set on this rifle kit from del-ton for my first assembly.
I wanted to know your opinion on the stock LPK that comes with it, though.
Is it crap or is it "good enough"?
I'll eventually drop a RRA 2stage trigger on it but just to cut initial costs down I was gonna go with the stock LPK.

No hate, but this thread disgusts me. I want to live in a safer world, not one in which everyone has a firearm.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No hate, but this thread disgusts me. I want to live in a safer world, not one in which everyone has a firearm.

Hope for the best.....prepare for the worst.

Back
Top Bottom