NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Digging the sig. you’re right at the 500 mark. Anything decent in the 300-400 range?

Definitely going to check out the P365 in person.

Big advantage to glock is mostly accessibility? (I.e. parts accessories etc?)

Ranges are open?

most are open here and our gun shops are considered essential lol they’re packed all day

Thanks for the suggestions I’ll check those out right now.

check out G48 too, it’s a single stack 9mm with double stack magazine options for higher capacity that only add weight, not length. it’s a slimmed down version of the G19. I carry mine every day without fail, carried holstered and pocketed in jeans comfortably yesterday.

if you have bigger hands the G43 is gonna feel weird, G43x feels better due to extension

I have pretty average hand size. I’m 100% gonna check the sig out. Looking at the two glocks suggested right now, as well.

Like I said, I can get general gun knowledge from anywhere in the net, I just sorta trust NTers more for some reason lmao (not that there’s any evidence)

Wassup...here my two pieces...A ruger 9mm 1911 and a Sig M17. Next on my list is that black and gold S&W performance center .380.

Attachments

• 4D941468-6320-470B-838A-41BA74518031.jpeg
    4D941468-6320-470B-838A-41BA74518031.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 58359E82-23CF-428A-A77F-551F1F8D87BA.jpeg
    58359E82-23CF-428A-A77F-551F1F8D87BA.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 247
I want an m17. Super nice guns. Manual safeties are dumb tho idc idc hah

@enphan I got you bro.. check out gundeals.net

Springfield xds/ 3.3 9mm carry guns are about 350

S&W shield 9mm are about $300

Either one should fit the bill for you. Wanna save a cpl more bucks get that G2C we were jus talking about... $250

Its more important you get the ammo and put rds thru it than what it looks like or honestly feels like since ur just beginning. You will train with and you will adapt to your gun. even if it's a hi point.

This is what I meant to link to @enphan
its essentially slickdeals for guns

Others I shop at..
Budsgunshop
Cdnnsports
Impact
Midwayusa
Palmettostatearmory
Rural king
Sportmansoutdoors
Cabelas/Bass Pro
ClassicFirearms
J&G sales
Gunbroker

Last edit: Cabelas restocked on APX's. 329.99 free shipping.{{ Midway has fullsize FDE}} I dont think you can do much better for under 350. Beretta has been making firearms longer than anyone. The fact they are last to the striker fire game might be a really good thing. Well have to report how mine performs but it feels incredible. Opted with the Glock 19 frame size. Centurion.

Last edited:
Please post some of y'all favorite websites to purchase firearms from. i'm over here in Massachusetts.

palmetto state armory, buds gun shop, recently purchased from NW Armory and shipping was VERY fast for my shotgun, legit ordered I think Friday and was in my hands Monday

Also do business with B King Firearms, Spikes Tactical, and have ordered from Cabelas, Bass Pro, and I just ordered some stuff from Impact this weekend

check local spots too

Get the call my Beretta is in go to pick it up.... delayed. I've bought 50 firearms in my life first time ever being delayed. Tombout they can jus do nothing for 25 days and then release it to me. LoL wut. I paid for my gun, I want my gun.... it's not the vendors fault but I'm going to cancel the order out of pettiness. Well that and I saw this Colt 1903 in there for 550 I think I NEED.

Screenshot_20200507-091712_Chrome.jpg

In dire need of a Glock 9mm magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. Sucks living in California and having a passion for firearms.

Would pay 5x more than its value too just to get it shipped lol

In dire need of a Glock 9mm magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. Sucks living in California and having a passion for firearms.

Would pay 5x more than its value too just to get it shipped lol
Same boat in NY.
I wanted a 30 round mag just for the range. Impossible to get.

LOL damn thats bright. I guess thats your ourdoor carbine cuz u take that beam to the eyes off a random mirror in the crib and it might burn out your retinas haha

LOL damn thats bright. I guess thats your ourdoor carbine cuz u take that beam to the eyes off a random mirror in the crib and it might burn out your retinas haha

man me and my daughter swept the house, joint hit the mirror at the top of the stairs and almost ended my vision lmao

think Ima get a 325 lumen version for my shotty and keep the AR pistol with the 625 and only turn it on outside :lol:

that pic was last night pitch black outside, 30ish feet to the tree line. inside the crib it looks like daylight.

Back
Top Bottom