NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

20200514_174441.jpg
20200514_175022.jpg
20200514_175002.jpg

All clean.

Carbonia blue... in my estimation the greatest gun finish of all time.

They would bathe the steel in boiling gas to degrease it. Then in a gas furnace combine carbon, sperm whale oil and some other proprietary secret stuff that was allegedly lost when the original Colt factory burned to the ground. After that they started using cyanide and nitride fire blueing methods as well as new different charcoal methods. Then they used wooden dowel wheels with gas soaked walrus hide to polish the guns to almost mirror but not quite. The end product was obscenely beautiful but Colt was after military contracts and they didnt want blingy high cost guns so in came parkerization. Anyway I'm trying to buy every pre 1922 Royal Blue Colt I can afford. No doubt in my mind they'll all be worth 10x what I pay now someday.

Someone bought this TWO years ago for 3500... itd easily sell for 7 today. :smh

Screenshot_20200514-180719_Chrome.jpg

What other 1911’s y’all folk got? I’m itching for another...the Kimber Rapide Black Ice is calling me.

I’d probably shoot my ak more if it was suppressed. That mf is too loud, I refuse to shoot it indoors and be “that guy” at the range.

ill blast it at my boys farm though.

It’s my moms :smile:
But yeah good eye playa
Now jus get you some quality ammunition. 9mm ball gunna poke holes in your target. 9mm hollow points are MUCH more effective on meat targets. Experiment for yourself. Or watch paul Harrell, military arms channel, etc etc etc

Back
Top Bottom