NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I was gonna say why aren’t you guys just copping mags from other states?

just don’t take them out around strangers/snitches.

source.gif

I was gonna join uscca but I keep getting these emails from the nutty ceo. I’m having a hard time With the idea of supporting someone like that financially. It’s a shame too because I think it’s a great resource. Anyone have any other similar group suggestions that aren’t full blown crazy?

a lot of places dont ship ammo to chicago. i caught a sale from cabela's and just had it delivered to their hammond indiana store couple weeks ago

Thoughts on manual safety vs. other forms for 9m home protection?

Like you, my first want/purchase for home defense was a 9mm pistol. I went with a Springfield xd mod2 9mm sub compact (it has a grip "safety"). I love it. Glock was my second choice but it really comes down to personal preference.
20200603_195525.jpg

If you can, best is to go to the range and try a few that interest you.

That said, a shotty is usually considered the best for home defense. Coppin one next.

At the end of the day though, any firearm is better than none.

Last edited:
I always say shotty because you won’t kill your neighbors and it’s gonna be real hard to miss up close.

shooting clays is fun af. I don’t even touch my other guns.
it is. The place is so close to my house I been hearing them shoot for years. Finally I’m like wtf am doing driving 20 min to shoot pistols all the time

edit. I do wish they had an outdoor pistol range at the club but they are strict shotgun only.

I hate shooting indoors man, it’s boring as hell and obnoxious hearing all the guns super close.

if the targets aren’t moving or pretty far out I get bored fast.

My spot I go to. Lakeville horse and hunt.

Indoor shooting is boring as hell....plus a lot of ranges really want let you let the rifles loose

I hate shooting indoors man, it’s boring as hell and obnoxious hearing all the guns super close.

if the targets aren’t moving or pretty far out I get bored fast.

My spot I go to. Lakeville horse and hunt.

I’m gonna join a club soon. It’s like 30 min west kinda country. :lol: the whole thing is an ordeal with like having to be nominated, voted in, etc. (prob all right wingers) I wish it was easier and I didn’t have to interact with anyone like that but there’s no nice outdoor spots within an hour of me.

Damn dude, I don’t have to do none of that.

well it is country... but I just go there, pay and shoot.

we’re in a weird place. I’m not a right winger but I’m pro gun. I know a lot of nt gun thread is.

Need help from anyone that’s ever completed a Poly80 Glock....Have I hit the point of no return? Can this be fixed? What’s the worst that can happen if I add a complete slide and shoot it?

Instructions say not to remove this part but shht happens.

Your ok. If you only remove the green portions, the spring will hang up when racking the slide. You will have to trim some of the red.

Back
Top Bottom