NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Cute pup! English Bully?

Yes sir!
Ty Ty.jpg

Good advice he wont be able to execute on... the supply shortages are very real. Things were jus getting caught up before all this. Itll be the end of summer before you can purchase ammo at a good cost. For the time being I guess you gotta spend plus 40-60%

Got a HK416 22lr ready to buy since I paid my car off, just gonna wait til next week to cop. Gonna get a AR stock adapter for it and leaning toward the Luth AR MBA stock to put on it. Super excited about this, can’t wait to get it

so much easier to order online these days. There as a guy down the street that does the transfers for me for $15, so convenient

*Whispers*... MidwayUSA has 9mm 600 rds of green and white box, RIGHT NOW for 130... 40% upcharge but at this particular moment... looks solid.

Leaning towards a glock 43x or 48 as my next purchase. Anyone have one and enjoy it?

Took my anderson am15 10.5 to the range this weekend to zero in the new sight. Its such a nice shot, great groupings. Now i need to reup on some .556. Just got some 9mm blazer in from basspro today. 10.99 for a box of 50, i had to grab a few for the price in this climate.

Leaning towards a glock 43x or 48 as my next purchase. Anyone have one and enjoy it?

Took my anderson am15 10.5 to the range this weekend to zero in the new sight. Its such a nice shot, great groupings. Now i need to reup on some .556. Just got some 9mm blazer in from basspro today. 10.99 for a box of 50, i had to grab a few for the price in this climate.

I daily a 48 and absolutely love everything about it. Slimmed down G19. Got a bunch of SA 15rd mags for it cuz I didn’t like the low end capacity. Same size, different material. If you go this route replace your mag catch with something metal.

06F28A60-99D0-4174-A614-356D3FFDD21C.jpeg

Looking to cop a PSA AR next. I’m all about the budget cops and they are supposed to be pretty good rifles for the money.

I daily a 48 and absolutely love everything about it. Slimmed down G19. Got a bunch of SA 15rd mags for it cuz I didn’t like the low end capacity. Same size, different material. If you go this route replace your mag catch with something metal.

06F28A60-99D0-4174-A614-356D3FFDD21C.jpeg

Yessir, def will be getting the SA mags for it. 1 reg to carry and 1 ext 20rd for the range!! I carry a mp shield now, so i was thinking a 43x, but i think ill love the size of the 48 more.

I’ve never bought ammo online before. Do you just take a pic of your license when you check out?

do they require a signature or can the delivery person just leave it?

i need to grab some buckshot.

I’ve never bought ammo online before. Do you just take a pic of your license when you check out?

do they require a signature or can the delivery person just leave it?

i need to grab some buckshot.

add to cart
checkout
wait for package

Live in VA.

it’s wild how easy it is when you really look at that. they left my slugs in the mailbox.

Back
Top Bottom