NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

IN THE MARKET FOR A SBR…. WHO HAS THE BEST DEALS?

It kinda depends on what caliber and what use/purpose you're looking for, but here's my opinion:

Aero is prob the best bang for your buck if you wanna build it yourself.

BCM is prob the most reasonably priced of the "elite" brands.

Budget gun thats great right out of the box - IWI Zion 12.5". (~$750)

If you got a little bread to spend, look at Sig MPX, Geissele URGI, or Daniel Defense DDM4V7. (~$2K+)

What I would do is prob get an Aero complete lower, upgrade the trigger, and get a BCM complete upper. Prob cost you $1300 or so for an elite level gun.

If you're just talking about the cheapest dealers/websites, use GunEngine.com or gundeals.

Last edited:
My first 2 brace amnesty stamps came thru finally. Got 2 more outstanding along with my suppressors, but this at least gives me some hope.

ZPAP M92 SBR. :nthat:

20231012_174603.jpg

20231012_174954.jpg

20231012_175231.jpg
20230410_030147.jpg

Handguard carved and stained by Kalashnicarver Customs. JMac folding stock. 4 piece brake. Holosun 510c-gr.

The kAlashnicarver stuff isn't my thing. I prefer Balkan surplus furniture but nice first Pappy. Now you need an 85, 70 and 90!

If I was gonna SBR a typical AR-15 I'd actually get a Gucci lower....

There is no real difference but if I'm paying 200 to SBR a lower, in my mind, it's not gonna be a 30 dollar one lol

Also, I haven't sbr'd anything cause, outside of an AR-15 lower, it's pretty constricting.

Like an evo or bren, for example, I'm registering the upper receivers, which require proprietary parts

When you SBR a regular AR-15 lower, you can use that thing FOREVER with infinite amounts of configurations....

I'll prolly end up registering a lower, eventually. (especially now that my can is out)

So Far I Love It!
Still Need To Get A EPS Carry On It And Extra 15 Round Mags Have Been A B To Track Down But Otherwise I’m More Than Happy With It :pimp:
Definitely Not Tucking This Anywhere Comfortably :lol:

Went to try it out over the weekend, felt like a little pocket rocket. Light too.
Got played tho I wanted the reg. Reflex joint, but didnt realize I ended up buying the MRD one, oh well :lol:

Collection so far

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3186.jpeg

Went to try it out over the weekend, felt like a little pocket rocket. Light too.
Got played tho I wanted the reg. Reflex joint, but didnt realize I ended up buying the MRD one, oh well :lol:

Collection so far

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3186.jpeg
MRD > Non MRD

In Case You Decide To Dot Her Too In The Future! :pimp:

Just Be Sure To Tighten The Cover Screws On The Slide Every So Often If Not :wink:

Back
Top Bottom