NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

that one bullet thing has to be the most ridiculous law I've ever heard... the problem with gun laws is they only affect law abiding citizens. Bad guys still get them regardless.

My HK gladly accepts 10 rd mags now :smile:

To all new gun owners be aware it's an expensive hobby lmaoooooo. But buy smart and your money is there in the guns.

With that being said I need a glock 19 gen 4

Real expensive.

With that being said and you mentioning a G19 I found this online releasing supposedly next month with a MSRP of $719. HK's new striker fired pistol

Probably add on another $300+ to get it into California.

Purchasing my first handgun soon just to keep at the crib for protection. I want a glock for sure, but debating which one to buy either the 17 or the 19. Can anybody tell me the pros and cons of both guns and where to get a good deal on them?

Purchasing my first handgun soon just to keep at the crib for protection. I want a glock for sure, but debating which one to buy either the 17 or the 19. Can anybody tell me the pros and cons of both guns and where to get a good deal on them?

truthfully not informed enough to give you the pros and cons, but I've shot a Glock 17 and a Glock 22, I just remember liking the 22 more.

Theyre the same gun bro. The 19 is jus a half inch shorter. Better for carrying if your gunna go that route. The 17 is full sized holds a few more rounds.

Cant go wrong with either. Glocks r fine to buy used. Parts are cheap AF check the LGS or pawn shop

Depends. 19s are usually a cpl bucks more cuz so many 17s got bought over the years for police depts.

I bought my 17 with crimson trace for 400. Had the ****** ny2 trigger in it. So swapped that and got a steel guide rod. 40 bucks later it was perfect. Id say anywhere from 350 to 550(new)

Go 9 or 45, I got a .40 and now I'm trying to get rid of it... I may grab a 9mm glock and a 1911 for my .45

.45 :pimp:

Paying for it :x

Ive been the biggest 40 hater in the world but i may break down n cop due to sheer availability. I see it more than ang other caliber on the shelves these days. M&P 40 with a 9mm barrel im thinkin. Two calibers sweet gun all for about 500

I'd go with a Glock 19 just because it would be easier to carry if you wanted that option.

I was between a Glock 19 and a Springfield Armory XD-9 and I went with the XD because of the grip safety and because it just felt better.. but you can't go wrong with a Glock.

xdm40 for now looking into G30(s) next
also took my concealed carry training classes (16 hours) recently
90 to 120 days before I actually get the license :x

Damn.. I'm glad my training class was short and sweet. Guy walked us through the basics, asked us if we had any questions, then he watched us shoot one round and that was it. Over and finished in like 2 hours :lol:

xdm40 for now looking into G30(s) next
also took my concealed carry training classes (16 hours) recently
90 to 120 days before I actually get the license
sick.gif
Nice XDM and Supreme pen 
smokin.gif
 ...thats a long time, I think our class was like 6 hours. I know the pain of waiting too, got 2 Form 1s pending for SBRs, the wait is agonizing 
sick.gif

just googled it, that's an awesome looking gun. I want one when I turn 21.

why do you guys not like the .40 compared to the .45? also isn't a 9mm a .35, wjhy would that be better than a .40 or .45?
.40 is a intermediate round and has a lot of recoil for what it is, with a 9 you get more capacity and with a 45 you get a larger, slower bullet which is good because it causes more damage. I'd take either one over my .40 right now.

.40 is snappy. In a sub compact it's just groce. Especially without your pinky with a small mag.

What they said itsbasically a compromise that doesnt need made. A 9mm +p will perform much the same and you can hold more rds. A .45 is jus a big ugly slug. A manstopper.

Even tho i may end up with one i wont shoot 40 unless i dont have other options. If i needed betfer ballistics for whatever reason (bear or any other large mammal) id get a g20 or a .357/449 mag. Both are supreme penetrators for animal hyde or blowin through barriers)

Last edited:
that one bullet thing has to be the most ridiculous law I've ever heard... the problem with gun laws is they only affect law abiding citizens. Bad guys still get them regardless.

My HK gladly accepts 10 rd mags now :smile:

To all new gun owners be aware it's an expensive hobby lmaoooooo. But buy smart and your money is there in the guns.

With that being said I need a glock 19 gen 4

Real expensive.

With that being said and you mentioning a G19 I found this online releasing supposedly next month with a MSRP of $719. HK's new striker fired pistol

Probably add on another $300+ to get it into California.

I kno h&k makes quality weapons but dawg I can't get into them. Idk why they seem to be shaped funny I need shoot one to be a believer before I diss them tho.

Samesies. Held a p series this hot asian chick has but never fired. That gun is fugly tho. Looks like a walther ppx. Prob a good/great gun but meh rather have a CZ. Hammer or striker fired.

I'm more into HKs rifles/carbines than their handguns... in my eyes nothing beats the look of an Inox m92 Beretta or a 1911 :smokin

I'm exited to pick up my 1911. Comes with 2 mags but I already scooped up 5 extra oem mags for 10 a piece brand new. Been stocking up mags for my future glock too. For sure getting picked up this year.

Back
Top Bottom