NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Honestly, you probably can't go wrong with either, with the difference between the two coming down to personal preference.

I'd suggest (if you haven't already) at least checking both out in person, and if possible, rent both n see how they shoot.

Yep, I say you should rent both and pick the one you like best.

. Plan on getting another shotgun next month and a pistol around Aug-Sept.

No handgun?

Any particular reason you're going with that?
Well it's between a tavor x95 , sig mcx or the galil they all are around the same price but I'm leaning towards the galil pistol with the brace because it's cheaper to shoot and it's a pistol so I can bring it wherever .. not that i would bring it nowhere crazy tho lol but just one less thing to worry bout

My beautiful Russian Molot Vepr FM-AK47-11. What a shame that these just got banned from being imported. Hopefully Trumpito can work something out w/ Putin next weekend.

Question I had a hit n run felony after 10 years it was suppose to be dropped to a mister meaner but never was tried getting a firearm but was denied ..how if my felony was supposed to be erased..and it was not a violent felony!?? I'm in California ..I got my gun Smith diploma and mailed my info to ATF during this I was given a Colt 25 1908 brother got in trouble and cops came i had it with me went to jail and charged posseion of firearm by a felon by the way they did it was illgeal so now we're at the supreme Court ..so hopefully I can get that felony over turned and I can own firearms it's a long shot but hope it works out ...

Question I had a hit n run felony after 10 years it was suppose to be dropped to a mister meaner but never was tried getting a firearm but was denied ..how if my felony was supposed to be erased..and it was not a violent felony!?? I'm in California ..I got my gun Smith diploma and mailed my info to ATF during this I was given a Colt 25 1908 brother got in trouble and cops came i had it with me went to jail and charged posseion of firearm by a felon by the way they did it was illgeal so now we're at the supreme Court ..so hopefully I can get that felony over turned and I can own firearms it's a long shot but hope it works out ...
Man the best thing to do is get a lawyer ... I have 5 felonies for drug trafficking from when I was 19 I didn't bother trying to get my rights back cause every time I brought it up to people they said I couldn't do it and it be a waste of time ... last year I tried to expunge my record .. that didn't work cause a technicality but my attorney got my gun rights back

crazy how felonies can strip you not only your voting rights but even keeps you from protecting yourself legally.

its like once you are a felon you are no longer a citizen.

Last edited:
Had my first IPSC/USPSA match this past Satruday. Ran the Sig P226 mk25. NO DQ! times were slow, but had a lot of fun. Only ran with 3 mags though. 
mean.gif
 ordered 3 more(Mec-gar) gonna be running again in 2 weeks. 

Last edited:
Thanks for that information I will definitely look into hiring a lawyer for that ..
ya bro get it done foreal it shouldn't take more then 1500 I got mine done for free a good friend of mine paid to get my record clean .. that didn't go thru so the attorney refunded the money and on top of that got my rights back in 4 more years I'll be able to get my record cleaned

crazy how felonies can strip you not only your voting rights but even keeps you from protecting yourself legally.

its like once you are a felon you are no longer a citizen.

I wouldn't go that far, but I understand what you're saying.

Nice collection all those colts are very nice is the price in colts going up still? In California I think I heard colts was not selling there stuff cause of California taxes is that true ??

Nice collection all those colts are very nice is the price in colts going up still? In California I think I heard colts was not selling there stuff cause of California taxes is that true ??

Thanks.

There are currently no new Colts being sold in CA because they're not on the CA DOJ approved roster of handguns idk if that's due to taxes specifically, but it usually boils down to something regarding money. At this time, the only way to get your hands on one in CA is through private party transfer.

Regarding value.. Colts tend to hold their value better than most other brands. I wouldn't say that all their prices are going up, but on certain models like the Python, yes the price is definitely going up lol.

Well if they did testing did he pass or no ?? And like I said they ask you thoses questions if u lie and they find out which they probably are cuz they dew deep checks on all that you will be denied a firearm worst they can investigate why you want one or worst they can pursuit actions .but if there lucky they will be able to get it depends when and where you go

Back
Top Bottom