NT's Love For Women Built Like Little Boys

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thick mixed girls >>>>>>>skinny white girls

/thread
I'm the opposite.....race isn't really an issue. But skinny girls in any race>>>>thick ones.

BDW Anne Hathaway
pimp.gif
Anne Hathaway is indeed
pimp.gif

but i personally like girls that are about 5'9, 135-150 lbs, 34-36 C/D, but they gotta have a nice backside, not overly big, but nice & shapely...

kinda the body like Kim K... actually Kim K's body is perfect in my eyes

Originally Posted by GoinHam

but i personally like girls that are about 5'9, 135-150 lbs, 34-36 C/D, but they gotta have a nice backside, not overly big, but nice & shapely...

kim kardashian is 5'2, but yeah her body is perfection. too bad NTers will complain about how she aint fit and how shes gonna look in 20 years
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by GoinHam

kim kardashian is 5'2, but yeah her body is perfection. too bad NTers will complain about how she aint fit and how shes gonna look in 20 years
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

yea i know she 5'2... but beside that i think her body is perfect... and to the cat that said dudes that are 5'7 want smaller girls...GFTO im 5'7 or 5'8 & i only want broads taller than me,

but yea NT is notorious for having ******ed logic for disliking girls

I've been saying this in posts about females that make Megan Fox look voluptuous for a minute. It's whatever, though; everyone has their ownpreferences.

Originally Posted by verynecessary

^ there's nothing wrong with anne hathaway.

LDJ, you need to get your facts straight. CDC information for the average weight of an american isn't the same as the expected weight of a healthy individual. something like 1/3 of americans are considered obese, that's going to skew the results.

[h2]Measured average height, weight, and waist circumference for adults ages 20 years and over[/h2]
  • Men:
    Height (inches): 69.3
    Weight (pounds): 190
    Waist circumference (inches): 39.0
  • Women:
    Height (inches): 63.8
    Weight (pounds): 163
    Waist circumference (inches): 36.5
if we look at BMI, both the average american male and female register at around 28. anything over 25 is considered overweight, and BMI over 30 is considered obese. and yes, you can say all you want about how BMI is a terrible measurement, but comon, the average american is a few pounds away from being obese? you can't base what weight "healthy women" should be on the average weight data for overweight americans. and you're not going to convince me that it's healthy to carry those extra pounds.

so i'm average height at 5'9", but i weigh 150. according to your average overweight american stats, i'm far underdeveloped. should i pack on the bodyfat to get up to 180? should i expect my girl woman to be the average weight of an overweight american female? height and weight are pretty poor indications of the level of development you're talking about

plus there's the whole biological attraction of youth that you don't consider. there are many things that women do to look younger that attract males. males are naturally attracted to younger looking females (to a certain point of course... all else being equal). things like waist to hip ratio come into play more than weight alone. in fact, males are generally attracted to shorter females (again, to a certain extent). you can't go calling all females under 5'4" or underdeveloped.

1st i said the stats were on the cdc website, not that they were american stats, 2nd i also posted the range as well as average of the usa. 2 totally diffstats. again as far as height and weight there is a range median based on age groups. so if u arent in that range then yes u r less then average. also 2 theppl who say a woman 5'7 170 is overweight is misques cause that extra 10 15lbs could be purportion by thighs breast butt. but if ur 5'6 5'7 110 lbsur undersized period. since u have a lack of weight there really isnt anyway u can evenly distribute the weight.

U could be 5'7 180 and not be fat all depends on how ur build is. but if u r 5'7 100 lbs u are under-sized period theres noway if and or buts about it.and if ur 5'1 98 lbs and ur 25 y/o woman u r nowhere in the range of the median or range of average woman in terms of height or weight, but u r in theaverage median range of a 13/14 y/o child.

My only thing is i understand somewhat if u find some1 like that sexy, but when u r only attracted 2 woman of that stature and say anyone not in that medianrange is fat overweight. its not true they are simply in the normal average height and weight for there age group. and the other issue i have is guys who onlydate girls who fall in the average median of a 13 y/o that are adults then make appreciation threads about 15/16 y/o starlets.

If u check out make appreciation threads about kid stars only date woman who fit in the average median size of 13 y/o and dont even consider dating any1 elseand u r a grown !#$ man 2 me that is pedobear tendencies.

ive dated girls 5'3 120 girls 5'9 160 girls 5'5 125 b cup girls 5'10 150. but in no way i would limit myself 2 5'3 100-110/115 and view anywoman not in that size frame fat and gross and then go on and on about how chics on disney r hot and how i cant wait till they r of age.

Originally Posted by LDJ
man i agree wit the majority of what you say...

but you went wrong when you said a 5'7/5'8 dude is gonna want a chick thas got the body of a young girl...

dont make generalizations like that

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

NT's Love For Women Built Like Little Boys

roll.gif

So true.

It isnt lil boys moreso it is 14/15 yr old girls shape. i mean at the end of the day racist or not imma keep it 100. it gots 2 do with race how u was raised. and no ++%# what guys have. if u got a starter pistol i mean i could understand y u would want a small petite frame and go against a woman whos thicker. i mean if u so small u pee on yo balls, y wud u want a woman wit some ***. aint like u gone be able 2 dig in it, and aint like she gonna feel it either.

but seriously ppl who like grown women who look like 14/15 y/o have a mental lapse and a fetish 4 young girls. maybe its insecurities and u feel dominant with a woman thats child like in frame. or maybe u r small petite urself. no offense 2 some of u guys race wise. but i seen some of yall post pics, and i was taller bigger then some of yall as grown men when i was like 13 y/o. so a guy 5'7 145 lbs it would make since he would want a smaller girl who built like a 14/15 because he is built like he is 14/15.

Ron_Browz-Ether_Boy.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ ya busting out statisticalinformation, ratios, diameters square roots and pythagorean theorem and *$%%

talk about taking it too far
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

im 5'8 150 and i like normal sized women
laugh.gif

you dudes who post @#$% like selena gomez and miley cyrus seriously have issues...they dont even look their age, that selena gomez broad looks like shes in 8thgrade
sick.gif

GoinHam wrote:
LDJ wrote:

but you went wrong when you said a 5'7/5'8 dude is gonna want a chick thas got the body of a young girl...

no wat i said is i dont know y a man wud limit himself 2 dating only girls thats like 5'3 100lbs it could possible be that the guy is undersized not fullydeveloped. not just in physic but in other ways no #omo, or it could be that they have a hidden attraction 2 young girls that is subconscious. i dont knowcause the last time i was like 5'6 or somethin i dont even think i was in middle school yet or maybe i was like 6th 7th grade. hell i graduated back in the90's. i like all woman but if i only dated woman who r like 5'6-5'9 190+ lbs. 1 could say i am a chubby chaser or have a fat girl fetish. we allcan agree w/ that.

all we sayin is if u mostly or only date girls who r on average the same height and weight etc proportions are of a 14 y/o girl u have a fetish also. sincethere isnt a name 4 it and that body frame closely resembles the profile of a child molester, ie thus what i said could have subconscious tendencies. i neversaid u would act on them or have thought on acting on them.

Originally Posted by LDJ

GoinHam wrote:
LDJ wrote:

no wat i said is i dont know y a man wud limit himself 2 dating only girls thats like 5'3 100lbs it could possible be that the guy is undersized not fully developed. not just in physic but in other ways no #omo, or it could be that they have a hidden attraction 2 young girls that is subconscious. i dont know cause the last time i was like 5'6 or somethin i dont even think i was in middle school yet or maybe i was like 6th 7th grade. hell i graduated back in the 90's. i like all woman but if i only dated woman who r like 5'6-5'9 190+ lbs. 1 could say i am a chubby chaser or have a fat girl fetish. we all can agree w/ that.

all we sayin is if u mostly or only date girls who r on average the same height and weight etc proportions are of a 14 y/o girl u have a fetish also. since there isnt a name 4 it and that body frame closely resembles the profile of a child molester, ie thus what i said could have subconscious tendencies. i never said u would act on them or have thought on acting on them.
so i jes gave myself a headache tryna read all that +#*@

but as long as u aint sayin nothin bad bout guys thas 5'7/5'8 150-160... then im good.

Originally Posted by LDJ

1st i said the stats were on the cdc website, not that they were american stats, 2nd i also posted the range as well as average of the usa. 2 totally diff stats. again as far as height and weight there is a range median based on age groups. so if u arent in that range then yes u r less then average. also 2 the ppl who say a woman 5'7 170 is overweight is misques cause that extra 10 15lbs could be purportion by thighs breast butt. but if ur 5'6 5'7 110 lbs ur undersized period. since u have a lack of weight there really isnt anyway u can evenly distribute the weight.

U could be 5'7 180 and not be fat all depends on how ur build is. but if u r 5'7 100 lbs u are under-sized period theres noway if and or buts about it. and if ur 5'1 98 lbs and ur 25 y/o woman u r nowhere in the range of the median or range of average woman in terms of height or weight, but u r in the average median range of a 13/14 y/o child.

My only thing is i understand somewhat if u find some1 like that sexy, but when u r only attracted 2 woman of that stature and say anyone not in that median range is fat overweight. its not true they are simply in the normal average height and weight for there age group. and the other issue i have is guys who only date girls who fall in the average median of a 13 y/o that are adults then make appreciation threads about 15/16 y/o starlets.

If u check out make appreciation threads about kid stars only date woman who fit in the average median size of 13 y/o and dont even consider dating any1 else and u r a grown !#$ man 2 me that is pedobear tendencies.

ive dated girls 5'3 120 girls 5'9 160 girls 5'5 125 b cup girls 5'10 150. but in no way i would limit myself 2 5'3 100-110/115 and view any woman not in that size frame fat and gross and then go on and on about how chics on disney r hot and how i cant wait till they r of age.
alright, this makes more sense, though the ranges seem high. average male is 5'10" to 6'2"? i can't really buy thecomparisons to an average weight, since i think the average weight is closer to overweight than healthy weight for almost any height... and yea, almost anyage. i used to like skinny girls a lot when i was younger, but now i like women more filled out.

haha enough stats though.

i prefer healthy looking females that aren't bigger than me. love the slim chicks with some curves

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
@ ya busting out statistical information, ratios, diameters square roots and pythagorean theorem and *$%%

talk about taking it too far
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I know right?!
laugh.gif
getting all scientific and %$^&. Ican't believe y'all still arguing about this
smh.gif
. It's not that serious. y'all breaking %$^& down like this is a science project. thistopic shouldh've been dead already.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thick mixed girls >>>>>>>skinny white girls

/thread
why you gotta bring race into this?
indifferent.gif

skinny females > washington heights slags
never
laugh.gif

my hood is known for da sexi dominicans, where da hell u think rosa acosta and company chill at before they blow up?
pimp.gif

wow this thread must have been through the weekend cant beleive i missed it haha
laugh.gif
at the chart !!!

Back
Top Bottom