NT's Love For Women Built Like Little Boys

That's a crazy chart but it's actually sort of on point.

When talking about a woman's body...you can't just say "I like curvy"
laugh.gif

That's kinda a grey area!

As a female sort of I break it down like this:
Skinny/slim
"Average"
Curvy
Muscular
"Thick"
Fat/obese

I'm "average"
grin.gif
but I'm fairly top-heavy w/o a butt
laugh.gif

If I could between being Slim and thick, I would choose def slim
If I could choose between being curvy and muscular, I would choose curvy
If I could choose between being slim and curvy...I think I would choose slim

Originally Posted by Diego

Ill take 2-4.

Ill go in on #5 after [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]one beer[/color] a fat L
smokin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fixed* Totally agree with Diego.[/color]

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

slim > thick
curvy > muscular if you mean muscular on that chart. i like "athletic" bodies... but i think they could have found a better example for anathletic body.

slim/athletic/with curves > ______

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

slim > thick
curvy > muscular if you mean muscular on that chart. i like "athletic" bodies... but i think they could have found a better example for an athletic body.

For some reason I've always associated "athletic" with curvy. Like the sports illustrated models.

Why are you chosing between curvy and muscular as if they are opposite body types?

You can be muscular and curvy. As a matter of fact, don't even use the word MUSCULAR. Use the word TONED. You can be TONED and curvy. Not understanding thelogic in that comparison there.

As for the chart, I want ONLY #3

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

slim > thick
curvy > muscular if you mean muscular on that chart. i like "athletic" bodies... but i think they could have found a better example for an athletic body.

For some reason I've always associated "athletic" with curvy. Like the sports illustrated models.
yea no. they are all #2 on the chart...

curvy =/= athletic

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

From the chart, I like #3 best. I like the "soft" look on curvy girls rather than be too toned and a lot of muscles.

pimp.gif
#3 is perfect as long as she has a nice booty & is about 5'9,140-150 lbs

Originally Posted by GoinHam

From the chart, I like #3 best. I like the "soft" look on curvy girls rather than be too toned and a lot of muscles.

pimp.gif
#3 is perfect as long as she has a nice booty & is about 5'9, 140-150 lbs
It could be that she does not have a lot of booty phat. A lot of girls shaped liked that are more wide in the hips than phat in the back. However,most women are pear shaped, which means that they are more bottom heavy (ie. Beyonce).

See, with me when it comes to women's body shape, if she has small waist and hips and not a lot of booty or not much boobs, I think it is still reallynice. I would still consider it curvy because of the small waist to hip ratio.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you are to cute hazel...you probably look great in a bathing suit...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea im sure she does. them big ol ******* bouncin everywhere
devil.gif

NT Detectives find some pics of Hazel in a bathing suit

Mytmouse, you are too cute! Ha, I have a long way to go to get to my ideal weight, 100 lbs. That is when I think my body looked the best and I was in the bestshape.

I swear I have no bathing suit pics! I do not know how to swim.
frown.gif
Look at you NTers trying to derail this thread.
laugh.gif

But, this thread kind of is depressing in how there is so much critique towards female bodies. Women are beautiful creatures and there should be no ideal bodytype since woman are built in different shapes and sizes. As long as she is healthy, a woman's body is beautiful in all forms.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

no butt = no go
no offense, but what do you do with a butt?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

admire, rub, sometimes squeeze.
a lil bite dont hurt
pimp.gif

(no salad toss)

Shoot man I a'n't gonna lie cause I do a little extra "lick" when I'm down there with all the pride in the world
pimp.gif
. Always gets a
eek.gif
outta her
pimp.gif

Mytmouse, you are too cute! Ha, I have a long way to go to get to my ideal weight, 100 lbs. That is when I think my body looked the best and I was in the best shape.

frown.gif
laugh.gif

But, this thread kind of is depressing in how there is so much critique towards female bodies. Women are beautiful creatures and there should be no ideal body type since woman are built in different shapes and sizes. As long as she is healthy, a woman's body is beautiful in all forms.

100? why? we're the same height and i don't weigh 100 either...

i know how to swim but haven't had a bathing suit since 7th grade...i say i'm gonna get one every summer but never do

Mytmouse, you are too cute! Ha, I have a long way to go to get to my ideal weight, 100 lbs. That is when I think my body looked the best and I was in the best shape.

frown.gif
laugh.gif

But, this thread kind of is depressing in how there is so much critique towards female bodies. Women are beautiful creatures and there should be no ideal body type since woman are built in different shapes and sizes. As long as she is healthy, a woman's body is beautiful in all forms.

i know how to swim but haven't had a bathing suit since 7th grade...i say i'm gonna get one every summer but never do
both of yall shut up & post pics of them tatas in bikini tops
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also there is an ideal female body type...

it is 5'8-5'9 140-150 lbs, 34 C-D, at least some booty, nice curves... that right there is perfection
pimp.gif

I just think that is the weight that looked best on me and my body. I think I was 17 when I was at that weight. I was also more toned. I used todance and play a lot of tennis. I am now 115 lbs on a good day, and the most it can get is at 120 lbs.

At least you know how to swim. I hate going in water and I am so scared of it. But, I do need to learn how to swim for life saving reasons.

we weigh about the same...i was 100 in HSand i was running track year round and my friend used to always tell me i had no butt...he wasn't saying that bythe time i graduated tho
pimp.gif

CrystalRenn is a plus-sized model and the author of the 2009 book Hungry.Atthe age of 14, a modeling agency told Renn that she needed to lose 9inches from her waist. Renn went from weighing 175 lbs at 5' 8" to just95 lbs. Renn developed an eating disorder.http://www.stylelist.com/...alks-to-stylelist-about/ After recovering, Renn became content withher healthy size 12 body and has been featured in Vogue and inrunway shows for Dolce &Gabbana.

20060911-750-1272.jpg

Isnt it a scientific fact that the alpha male looks for a woman with wide hips to mate with?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by floacism

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by airforce416

l_c8c4761585fa4361a8bb5a3279dfe9c6.jpg

some of yall would really pass on the chick above over some tiny body chicks?
easily, Ill take mila kunis,anne hathaway,vanessa simmons,taylor swift,rashida jones,vanessa hudgens over this ANYDAY

vanessa_simmons_01.jpg
>

you youngins still on that "she needa have a overly out of shape butt" phase, Im lookin at that + more, vanessa over that
sick.gif
EASY
Anne Hathaway?

anne-hathaway-wlb.jpg

eyes.gif
Shoot, I'd take Anne Hathaway over the large rumped girl at the top. You just posted bad pictures of her.
anne_hathaway.jpg
000d6065c51b0a09d4ec0f.jpg

anne-hathaway-picture.jpg
anne-hathaway.jpg

anne-hathaway-3.jpg
Anne-Hathaway-Braided-Updo.jpg

You guys follow others too much sometimes. There's no way that Anne Hathaway is bad looking at all.
smh.gif
toxic-makeup.jpg

can do wonders.

Back
Top Bottom