Bria-Myles-33.jpg

bria_myles1789.jpg
`

And dont try to turn this into a lightskin vs darkskin thing either

I couldnt think of slim darkskin chick off the top of my head

original

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Honestly, I prefer a tight, slim skinny chick over a big butt anyday.

Something about her body being tight means her vajayjay is tight too

honestly where do you guys come up with this stuff? Seriously
Word. Straight sounding like a virgin.

The @@%+! said he likes slim broads not broads with no %@* no ******* and just a pretty face. He feels like they look like lady boys from Taiwan. DC has saidcountless times he does not like thick women, fat girls, or BIG girls.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

no butt = no go

I used to say the same thing until my son was tombout, every girl is gonna have butt when she's naked. It's true. Even if it's flat with jeans on,in panties, or naked it's going to be there. Breastessess, however, if she has a flat chest with a shirt on when she's naked she's going to looklike a 13-year-old boy. I'll pass. With that said, I'm more of a sweater dumplings type of guy now. Don't get me wrong I still appreciate a nicedonkey, but I can live without it.

i love skinny women. best p ever.

i'd take a skinny Asian woman over any other girl any time of the day.
HOxqS.jpg

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

The @@%+! said he likes slim broads not broads with no %@* no ******* and just a pretty face. He feels like they look like lady boys from Taiwan. DC has said countless times he does not like thick women, fat girls, or BIG girls.
The problem is Americans (regardless of race) tend to think in extremes in one direction, or the other. You're either a tree-hugging,bleeding heart liberal with these set opinions on each issue, or you're a radical right wing conservative nut job with the direct opposite opinions. You're either a health freak with a super clean diet who's overly concerned with his/her health, or you eat total crap all day, every day becauseit's better to eat what you want and "die happy". You either like anorexically thin girls that look like you could split them in half uponpenatration, or you like overweight (aka the PC term "curvy") women in whome finding the hole is like searching for lost treasure. If you state adissenting opinion, the automatic reaction is that you MUST be the extreme opposite. For example:

A: "I'm not a conservative."
B: "Great. A 'liberal hippie',"

A: "I don't like huge butts on chicks."
B: "Oh, so you like those boney chicks."
(or alternate/variation)
B: "What, you gay or something?"

We have a great deal of trouble grasping or wrapping our minds around the concept that there are MULTIPLE shades of gray in between the clear cut black andwhite most choose to blindly live their lives by, which is why, despite the OP saying multiple times that he's not into "thick" women, peoplekeep reverting to the "more fat chcks for you" comments.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

The @@%+! said he likes slim broads not broads with no %@* no ******* and just a pretty face. He feels like they look like lady boys from Taiwan. DC has said countless times he does not like thick women, fat girls, or BIG girls.
We have a great deal of trouble grasping or wrapping our minds around the concept that there are MULTIPLE shades of gray in between the clear cut black and white most choose to blindly live their lives by, which is why, despite the OP saying multiple times that he's not into "thick" women, people keep reverting to the "more fat chcks for you" comments.

truth, and lady boys are from thai, not taiwan
laugh.gif

but more skinny women for me
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I <3 you. I've been saying that for the longest about NT. People here love to think blk/wht when there is almost always a gray.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Honestly, I prefer a tight, slim skinny chick over a big butt anyday.

Something about her body being tight means her vajayjay is tight too

it's pretty safe to say that you don't smash too often

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

No gay stuff but How in the hell can you EVER get in the mood for something built like that?

The fact that you're worried at all about what another man is attracted to makes you a little suspect. just do what works for you.

Exactly, I seriously believe the op likes to play tummy sticks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

a broad isnt healthy if you can see her rib cage

QFT

Originally Posted by Dakingii

You have to understand that alot of dudes in the General section are white or asian and most white and asian women arent thick. They are petite

So just because we(black people) are mainly interested in curves becasue black women tend to have more curves than most races, doesnt mean we have to bash other races for liking something they are accustomed to.

Good post but, tell that to them
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yo why do it matter what OTHER dudes like?
laugh.gif
honestly bo leave it alone, oh i forgot YOU'RE FROM DC!
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*shots fired at DC*

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Its a cultural thing. Not everybody here is from the same place obviously. What we were raised to value/appreciate in women physically (if you from an urban environment) is different from elsewhere. In some places, skinny girls are ideal....its simple.

I see dudes on here calling any black girl thats not famous a "hoodrat", Serena is a "gorilla". Used to get somewhat offended, but at the end of the day tho, who gives a @%#% what NT thinks/likes, do you....
Best response in here...

Yes, and I will repeat what you know the responses are, why is it to any concern to you what is another man's preference of female body type?

I hate it when society constructs a standard for an ideal body should be and what is a perfect butt or perfect boobs or perfect shape to a woman's body. Aslong as the woman is healthy, then who is to say what is the ideal body of a woman?Everyone has a preference, but it does not mean a certain preference shouldbe the certain ideal. No wonder women suffer from eating disorders and image issues, it is because they are fed of what beauty or perfection should look likewhen truly beauty and perfection is to be yourself as you are and love yourself.

There is no ideal female body. That is why we all come in different shapes and sizes.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

chanel_iman.JPG
chanel-iman-it-girl-survival-kits1.jpg

>

Bria-Myles-33.jpg

bria_myles1789.jpg
`

And dont try to turn this into a lightskin vs darkskin thing either

I couldnt think of slim darkskin chick off the top of my head
I'd gladly take either but if I had to choose the latter would be wed in the time it takes to hit post..

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

chanel_iman.JPG
chanel-iman-it-girl-survival-kits1.jpg
how can you be physically attracted to a woman that doesnt have breasts & doesnt have any #@!?

that's the question he's asking, its like you are attracted to the body of a prepubescent child.

seriously, that chick has at best A cups & doesnt have any type of curves.

Back
Top Bottom