NT's Love For Women Built Like Little Boys

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

^ you're joking
roll.gif

@ sn00pee
you feel me?
My dude said Carmen Diaz was unacceptable.
while Megan Good was acceptable.

Yea, Carmen may be skinny, but she definately doesnt have the body of a little boy, she has a great body.
It may not be Kim Kardashian standards but its still a great, healthy bodynone-the-less.
You can't expect every woman to have barbie doll ratio body. Then you wonder why have of these girls are gettingplastic surgery as soon as they can.
Because dudes like you (OP) are telling them their bodies are like little boys, when they have perfectly healthy, natural, looking bodies.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by LDJ

That was my point alot of u guys are under developed, thus i can see understand ur view points. whether it be male/female. So it would make sense that a person inshape or of average size height seems big large etc... when u are a grown person trapped inside a childs body.

the national average for an inshape healthy adult woman is 5'6-5'9 130-155 lbs size 7-9 32b-34c. but to u under-develop guys that seems fat overweight(monique the old star jones fits nowhere in that size range). average adult male is 5'10-6'2 160-185lbs and ive notice most of u are not of normal average adult male size either. so i guess under-developed ppl are attracted to other under-developed ppl.

Also i think its a grown man thing. trust me when yall grown walkin in the mall with ur 13/14 y/o daughter and go into a store and see a women shopping buying clothes and looks just like ur kid(unless ur a sick puppy) i dont think u will be gettin turned on.
i think you need to do some more research on your height averages, cause your averages are a good bit above average

i copied it, the chart and all str8 from national average from CDC for the year 2009. maybe its above average for insert-race. but those are the nationalaverages for americans. 2 the 5'11 160 dude u are barely an average size man but u are average. but if u was iuno 5'7 135 a woman 5'9 145 wouldseem large to u cause she is bigger then u.theres a now brainer there. is she fat a porker pudgy lol no.

im sorry but 5'9 140 lbs size 7 32c bra isnt fat. it isnt statistically fat its not even slightly overweight. but 5'7 115 is underweight andunder-developed for an adult woman. that is a statistical fact and is the average size weight of a 14/15 y/o no matter how u wanna rationalize ur pedophilisticmindstate, these r facts. i mean if ur into 6th graders and crusin the bus stops,pimpin the playgrounds then go head get ur robert kelly on. but 4 us who aregrown men and like r women to look the same is crazy thoughts 2 u i understand.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

^ you're joking
roll.gif

@ sn00pee
you feel me?

Yea, Carmen may be skinny, but she definately doesnt have the body of a little boy, she has a great body.
It may not be Kim Kardashian standards but its still a great, healthy body none-the-less.
You can't expect every woman to have barbie doll ratio body. Then you wonder why have of these girls are getting plastic surgery as soon as they can.
Because dudes like you (OP) are telling them their bodies are like little boys, when they have perfectly healthy, natural, looking bodies.
What? More women and girls get plastic surgery to be super skinny, because people tell them that anything above 100lbs is fat. Hell, VictoriaBeckham for example won't even eat a slice of cake because she's scared of the weight gain.
laugh.gif

victoria-beckham.jpg

victoria_beckham.jpg

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

^ you're joking
roll.gif

@ sn00pee
you feel me?

It may not be Kim Kardashian standards but its still a great, healthy body none-the-less.
You can't expect every woman to have barbie doll ratio body. Then you wonder why have of these girls are getting plastic surgery as soon as they can.
What? More women and girls get plastic surgery to be super skinny, because people tell them that anything above 100lbs is fat. Hell, Victoria Beckham for example won't even eat a slice of cake because she's scared of the weight gain.
laugh.gif

victoria-beckham.jpg

victoria_beckham.jpg
but best believe she got those breast implants. she was perfectly fine her spice girl days.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

lmao, so now you gotta have weight on you or be built to smash donkeys? any of yall ever watch pron? the skinniest littlest dudes stay comin with the force puttin in work on them girls ... ima a skinny dude, weigh about a buck 60 soakin wet and im only 5'11 ... but im not runnin from any size chick on that fact alone ... i just choose to be with petite girls because they look better overall ...

you can have as much fun as you want with these heffers, but about 10 years from now when your girl cant put on a bathing suit without the little lower body wrap cuz her legs look like a mixture of cottage cheese and mt everest, i dont know what to tell you ...

i just choose to be with petite girls because they look better overall

exactly u r into girls alot of us r into women because we r men.

you can have as much fun as you want with these heffers, but about 10 years from now when your girl cant put on a bathing suit

so beyonce is a porker a heffer, mariah carey is considered fat these days. rhianna is a cow lol. #$+. um 10 yrs ago 2 now hallie berry still has a banginbody, and if she comes across as big as monique 2 u, yeah u deff r either qu##r, get no ***, or on some pedo status. explain 2 me how keri hilton is as largeas sherry sheppard. how is monica fat lol. letoya luckett is obeast now #$+ lol r u serious. Yeah u gotta be playin pocket puppet in ur pants, str8 on some acgreen status if those chics are fat cows heffers 2 u.

I seriously love skinny girls, thats what Im attracted to.
I just love a girl with nice perky boobs and a small butt.
Thick girls are coo but not my steez

From the other thread:
84e16a22071a48f18cf9b530487dc9982ab6c07c.pjpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skinny boyish chicks although i cant lie there's something niceabout Chanel Iman

Originally Posted by airforce416

From the other thread:
84e16a22071a48f18cf9b530487dc9982ab6c07c.pjpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skinny boyish chicks although i cant lie there's something nice about Chanel Iman

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

trust your daughter doesn't wear the same size bra i do...again...i'm not built like i child...i'm just short...thats all we have in common
word?

nerd.gif

see some of yall r subliminally admitting ur pedophilistic mindframe, by saying i like GIRLS who r like this, GIRLS who built like that. keyword is GIRLS.grown %+$ men r into WOMEN. then it doesnt help when dudes make appreciation post 2 hannah montana, dakota fanning, selena gomez, etc why r so called grown meneven checking these chics out. 2 even have a interest in a ALMOST of age girl is sick in itself.

So now we wait 4 yall 2 make a thread on how 2 mack middle schoolers. wat yall do leave a trail of jellybeans 2 the bed room. slip them reeces pieces roofies.put a mickie in there capri-suns. bribe them with six flag seasons passes. share ur tactics on gettin in on junior high schoolers.

Originally Posted by LDJ

see some of yall r subliminally admitting ur pedophilistic mindframe, by saying i like GIRLS who r like this, GIRLS who built like that. keyword is GIRLS. grown %+$ men r into WOMEN. then it doesnt help when dudes make appreciation post 2 hannah montana, dakota fanning, selena gomez, etc why r so called grown men even checking these chics out. 2 even have a interest in a ALMOST of age girl is sick in itself.

So now we wait 4 yall 2 make a thread on how 2 mack middle schoolers. wat yall do leave a trail of jellybeans 2 the bed room. slip them reeces pieces roofies. put a mickie in there capri-suns. bribe them with six flag seasons passes. share ur tactics on gettin in on junior high schoolers.
grown +%# men know how to type properly also. That, you are not.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

trust your daughter doesn't wear the same size bra i do...again...i'm not built like i child...i'm just short...thats all we have in common

ok then y would u be in a section for teens in a clothing store. i said if im shopping and i see a woman checkin out the same bras my daughter does. or buyingclothes 4rm the teens section.

Originally Posted by LDJ

see some of yall r subliminally admitting ur pedophilistic mindframe, by saying i like GIRLS who r like this, GIRLS who built like that. keyword is GIRLS. grown %+$ men r into WOMEN. then it doesnt help when dudes make appreciation post 2 hannah montana, dakota fanning, selena gomez, etc why r so called grown men even checking these chics out. 2 even have a interest in a ALMOST of age girl is sick in itself.

So now we wait 4 yall 2 make a thread on how 2 mack middle schoolers. wat yall do leave a trail of jellybeans 2 the bed room. slip them reeces pieces roofies. put a mickie in there capri-suns. bribe them with six flag seasons passes. share ur tactics on gettin in on junior high schoolers.
im sorry, but you sir are an idiot, real talk, why the hell does it bother you so much what all these other guys think, it shouldnt at

all, just like the way you think some of these girls are ugly and what not, there are guys who think the same about the girls you

like, its all preference, so dont worry about it, and just because a person says girls as opposed to women doesnt really mean

anything.

^ you're joking
roll.gif

@ sn00pee
you feel me?

What? More women and girls get plastic surgery to be super skinny, because people tell them that anything above 100lbs is fat. Hell, Victoria Beckham for example won't even eat a slice of cake because she's scared of the weight gain.
laugh.gif

victoria-beckham.jpg

victoria_beckham.jpg
but best believe she got those breast implants. she was perfectly fine her spice girl days.
Duh, but the point was that she is emaciated and yet STILL thinks she is fat and needs to lose weight, because so many people love them a size -0"woman." You know the average overall women in America (the 2nd most obese country in the world right) is a sz14 (or 16 depending on where u get yourdata), yet the average reality show contestant woman in a 2?

fabulous.JPG

Here's what America now considers a "plus sized" model (a 14 btw)

antmsize14.jpg

Simply_Be_Size14.jpg

* Request a no ban please as this is done with intent to educate and foster discussion and not as fap material, similar to cursing on ScaredStraight, N word usage in documentaries, and MTV True Life showing *******

edit: And Cubaba Lust is fat now. She has always been borderline, but if you've seen her recently, more than just her booty claps when she moves. Seemssomebody like Beyonce, Melyssa Ford, or Esther Baxter would've been a better example for you to use of how bodyfat storage and overall shape can vary andallow these women to still have big hips and @#%#* and flat stomaches and tones legs. Because again, Cubana Lust's stomach or legs are far from toned. AndI'd NEVER be accused of having pedophilia influenced preferences in females.

Originally Posted by LDJ

grown +%# men know how to type properly also. That, you are not.

um it wud be correctly not properly if u wanna get gramatically correct pedobear. and u would also capitalize grown. instead of checkin for spelling maybe ushould start checkin 4 id's chester chester the damn child molester. oh wait u like em young. lol @ dudes gettin it on in a chicks bedroom decorated in mylil pony, making love 2 kidz bop vol 8. how can u feel like a man when u wipin ur nutt on strawberry shortcake sheets?

let me guess u have a pron collection that consist of disneys shows complilations.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by LDJ

im sorry, but you sir are an idiot, real talk, why the hell does it bother you so much what all these other guys think, it shouldnt at

all, just like the way you think some of these girls are ugly and what not, there are guys who think the same about the girls you

like, its all preference, so dont worry about it, and just because a person says girls as opposed to women doesnt really mean

anything.

cause i am a father with a young daughter and it saddens me hate all these pedobears. id hate 2 have 2 catch a charge killin one of these dudes. its not likeim sayin being gay is bad nasty(thats a preference) i dont even trip on ppl dating only a certain race. but 4 grown men 2 like woman who look like lil girls,and 4 grown men 2 post make appreciation threads about teenage actresses, maybe its the norm 4 u 2 fap beast over 14/15 y/o girls but im sorry that is justsick and demented.

^ you're joking
roll.gif

@ sn00pee
you feel me?

laugh.gif
Duh, but the point was that she is emaciated and yet STILL thinks she is fat and needs to lose weight, because so many people love them a size -0 "woman." You know the average overall women in America (the 2nd most obese country in the world right) is a sz14 (or 16 depending on where u get your data), yet the average reality show contestant woman in a 2?

fabulous.JPG

antmsize14.jpg

Simply_Be_Size14.jpg

* Request a no ban please as this is done with intent to educate and foster discussion and not as fap material, similar to cursing on Scared Straight, N word usage in documentaries, and MTV True Life showing *******
I agree, there are definitely two sides. american women, on average, are big. So, when someone likeCarmen Diaz of perfectly healthy size is seen, she's thought of as being too skinny, when thats what a perfectly healthy woman should be. But the Americandiet is so out of wack now, we have everyone getting to unbelievable sizes, so our average rises. I'm not saying the above women are fat, but nationally,if we had lower averages in both men and women, we'd have a lot healthier country. I'd love to see 9-10 becomethe new average.

2ezgu4g.jpg

^
now im all in favor of thick chicks with pretty faces but some of these broad do be one or two triple cheeses away from out of shapestatus i fell like aint nothing better than a female with this shape that in shape you dig but that big belly thunder thighs turns to a not so good lookingbroad if they dont stay in shape just look at pinky she had a bad body in 05 06 now she look like the hambuglar

LDJ is destroying yall dudes and yall appear to be in your feelings. Nothing to say? JUst get on him for his grammar. Typical NT. Try to change the subject.Don't worry LDJ, NT dudes get in their feelings when you talk about how simpish and corny their behavior is. They outnumber you so they will use allchances to gang up on you.

Anyways, why do some of you believe there are only 2 body types?

Skinny
Slim
Somewhere in between
Thick
Big

Just because EYE say SKINNY GIRLS (slim with no curves AT ALL) are garbage, why do you resort to calling me a lover of the other extreme? Do you notice thatthere aren't 2 types of women here?

^ you're joking
roll.gif

@ sn00pee
you feel me?

laugh.gif

victoria-beckham.jpg

victoria_beckham.jpg
Duh, but the point was that she is emaciated and yet STILL thinks she is fat and needs to lose weight, because so many people love them a size -0 "woman." You know the average overall women in America (the 2nd most obese country in the world right) is a sz14 (or 16 depending on where u get your data), yet the average reality show contestant woman in a 2?

fabulous.JPG

antmsize14.jpg

Simply_Be_Size14.jpg

* Request a no ban please as this is done with intent to educate and foster discussion and not as fap material, similar to cursing on Scared Straight, N word usage in documentaries, and MTV True Life showing *******

edit: And Cubaba Lust is fat now. She has always been borderline, but if you've seen her recently, more than just her booty claps when she moves. Seems somebody like Beyonce, Melyssa Ford, or Esther Baxter would've been a better example for you to use of how bodyfat storage and overall shape can vary and allow these women to still have big hips and @#%#* and flat stomaches and tones legs. Because again, Cubana Lust's stomach or legs are far from toned. And I'd NEVER be accused of having pedophilia influenced preferences in females.

beyonce melissa ford etc are not obeast, in no shape way or form. kelly rowland isnt a porker. but if some1 who is built like icarly is sexy thick 2 u, yes uhave pedobear tendencies.

And I'd NEVER be accused of having pedophilia influenced preferences in females.

maybe not but 4 the guys who r into it,its not like some girl is gonna say it, or even ur friends associates wud either. that comment is just likesayin i sell drugs and none of my fellow trap boys or none of the junkies say what i do is wrong or chastize me for sellin dope,

Back
Top Bottom