NT's Official Sex Education Thread vol. Let's keep this mature and informative

Anybody tried anal sex?
yes it took over a 2 years of convincing but. I highly recommend it being with a significant other..random ratchet hell no. I recommend having your partner shower first. some people might find this odd or whatever but the anal is just like the vigina..you want to lick it trust me it feels a whole lot better and the things your partner will do to you d are amazing lol

Thread bump. School is starting up again for those in college, be safe out there.

Thread bump. School is starting up again for those in college, be safe out there.
education? kids should know by now, the risks. the amount of diseases out there, not nevessarily pregnancy is the.main concern

education? kids should know by now, the risks. the amount of diseases out there, not nevessarily pregnancy is the.main concern
Your first mistake is assuming people "should know". You'd be surprised at what people don't know, no matter what stage their in. I'm just hoping for continued positive contributions. Thank you.

How come when i'm erect after a nut, my genitals are sore/ hurt? Is it because the muscles inside of my penis have been overworked after I climaxed?

How come when i'm erect after a nut, my genitals are sore/ hurt? Is it because the muscles inside of my penis have been overworked after I climaxed?
Could be from clenching too much, fapping too hard, or the muscles are overworked.

For all you NTers with wifey , or you dudes who have no shame and eat the boxes of randoms:

Incorporate an ice cube. Toss that ish in your mouth and go to work. The water you get from the cube melting plus your girls' natural juices (which will undoubtedly be flowing a little heavier due to the cool sensation) will have the box like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That ice cold feeling when you come up and proceed to acquire the yambs? My goodness
pimp.gif

For all you NTers with wifey , or you dudes who have no shame and eat the boxes of randoms:

Incorporate an ice cube. Toss that ish in your mouth and go to work. The water you get from the cube melting plus your girls' natural juices (which will undoubtedly be flowing a little heavier due to the cool sensation) will have the box like :wow: :wow: :wow:

That ice cold feeling when you come up and proceed to acquire the yambs? My goodness :pimp:

This just sounds [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

If you want a shorty to be sprung on you Learn the come hither finger technique. Its almost like a cheat code..

Back
Top Bottom