NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F5sLeu0XcAAYJH3

Is this good to do right before your company is about to close on a giant merger? :emoji_thinking:
and dana white hates his guts too :lol:
bro needs to put down the drugs

I stopped paying attention to the bloodline story a while ago. It got so old and they clearly have no plan
I think they do have a plan, but slow playing and waiting to see if rock will be available. It is hard since roman is basically part timer and special attraction. A nice hiatus will do the story some good. Allows them to drag it out as well and see how other storyline plays out. Can pivot and incorporate other characters.

I think they do have a plan, but slow playing and waiting to see if rock will be available. It is hard since roman is basically part timer and special attraction. A nice hiatus will do the story some good. Allows them to drag it out as well and see how other storyline plays out. Can pivot and incorporate other characters.

Filler arcs are actually extremely popular in the anime world

"After the incident at JFK Airport on Saturday, PWInsider.com can confirm that Matt Riddle is not at tonight's Monday Night Raw taping.

WWE sources have also stated that as of this writing, he is no longer expected to work this weekend's live events in Idaho and Washington, which Riddle had been booked on."

Not looking good for the weed guy

I stopped paying attention to the bloodline story a while ago. It got so old and they clearly have no plan
think signing hoedy rolls put a wrench into their plans. probably would have been jey dethrowning roman but now hoedy will at next wrestlemania

they'll probably end up having jey beat seth for that title

tony better strike a deal for punk to come back and drop that "real" world title belt. **** was so pathetic in the first place letting him do that ****.

he really was the real champ because tony let him run through everyone and put over no one. punks last match is gonna be defeating samoa joe, the next challenger to mjf. what a ****ing joke.

"After the incident at JFK Airport on Saturday, PWInsider.com can confirm that Matt Riddle is not at tonight's Monday Night Raw taping.

WWE sources have also stated that as of this writing, he is no longer expected to work this weekend's live events in Idaho and Washington, which Riddle had been booked on."

Not looking good for the weed guy
Good luck in your future endeavors Riddle.. as soon as new ownership finalized the deal..

wwe really had a samoan from the bay area playing a japanese sumo wrestler lol

lex luger winning via count out at summer slam then the lockerroom coming out and celebrating like he won the title was one of the stupidest moments in wrestling history 🤣

Back
Top Bottom