NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ron gonna drop the US belt to Logan at the next WWE Beheading.

The internet will melt and EYE am here for IT.

So all you have to do is call someone out to get a title shot? By that logic, what is stopping someone like Dame Lillard or Tom Hanks from calling out Roman Reigns and being granted a title shot?

^nothing. those guys jump in front of the line.
just like if tay tay called out iyo, then wwe books it

So all you have to do is call someone out to get a title shot? By that logic, what is stopping someone like Dame Lillard or Tom Hanks from calling out Roman Reigns and being granted a title shot?
Nick-Aldis-WWE-SmackDown.jpg

All jokes aside because Mental health is a serious topic, I hope TK can get off social media and get his head straight.
He's falling right into the WWE psy-ops plan.
How did he let himself fall into this stuff without knowing that THEY are from the same school of thought as Trump with the troll farms on social media.

He really needs to hire someone like Al Snow to be the GM and run the day to day stuff. And have someone run his Twitter account.

All jokes aside because Mental health is a serious topic, I hope TK can get off social media and get his head straight.
How did he let himself fall into this stuff without knowing that THEY are from the same school of thought as Trump with the troll farms on social media.

He really needs to hire someone like Al Snow to be the GM and run the day to day stuff. And have someone run his Twitter account.
He's turning into Vince.. whenther he like it or not..

He's turning into Vince.. whenther he like it or not..

Tony Khan is 41.
Vince McMahon was 41 in 1986.
At that time Hulk Hogan was a household name.

I believe they saw his weakness early on and figured out the way to bury A&W is to have TK self destruct by trolling him and getting in his head. They probably got some inside info about his "Addictive" personality.

If matt hardy and edge were able to work together then most people should be able to. Imagine being matt and having matches with edge while being able to smell Lita on his breath and fingers. I think they’re both actually friends again, I heard one mention the other on one of their podcasts like they were cool now.

Alllll of this!

TK is obsessed with having a "war" and it probably irks him that they do not really publically acknowledge him as much as he does even though they probably have behind the scenes. how many times has triple h brought up TK's name out of the blue? does not help that he also falls for the back and forth with some wwe trolls. let your aew trolls handle them, that should not be his concern

Back
Top Bottom