NY Come Pick Up Another L

supreme over there just laughing at yall.

first the brick now this...

whats next, condoms?

:nerd:
Don't give them any ideas :lol: Imagine the reselling prices and hype if that did drop. Dudes really gonna think supreme will guarantee yambs.

Last edited:
Ya coming off as lames and weirdos let that man live his life.... how you tell the next man he NEEDS a car by basing it off of YOUR life
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji] couldn't have said it better myself, thanks

Idc about nothing else in this thread besides the whole material things>traveling. I like my fair share of material things but traveling>>>.

Last edited:
Wait supreme dropped a brick? They trolling at this point. Wait til the Supreme Ramen drop, 200 for a pack of noodles.

Supreme drops all types of useless things and people pay obscene amounts for them ain't nothing new

Where is owning a business or having a professional occupation in the lineup?

we're assuming that's taken care of already..u cant have a car or dress decent without a job.

Yeah it takes a job to make money to be able to buy cars/clothes. But it takes money to make A LOT of money man. You're no different from the millions of other Americans stuck in debt and the consumer mindset (not saying you're in debt: but you haven't been able to afford that full chain set up for years: you're clearly purchasing beyond your means). Like I said your goals are shortsighted and a means to an end. You and alp reaching places of contentedness and settling in a hut with your material goods. That's cool if you're happy but you could do better. By "stunting" with all this stuff you're really just stunting your own growth. You should've been funneling your money into a means for more means like an investment or business.

I forfeited tens of thousands over the past few months but now I have money trees and a business that's practically printing money. All my profits go right back into the business. I'll worry about all the trinkets you obsess over in time after I've built my empire. I'm just getting started. You're empire is a jesus piece and a car? That's the pinnacle of your life? C'mon man I know you have to have brighter goals than that :smh: I know you've been striving for that car and cuban for a minute but say you get it in 5 years or so. Then you're 40 and prime of your life gone, still living with your mom, then what? You're a man who enjoys the finer things, you will want more when that time comes. Just like you're telling alp you used to be like him, I used to be like you.

what are you even talking about b?

we're talking pros and cons of car ownership in NYC & w/e else supreme got dorks doing for MetroCards..... everything else you doing is derailing...

and FYI, 10 years ago I already had a saint Michael on a Cuban... excuse me if I wasn't as prompt with my Jesus piece :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Ok :rofl: Trying to show you how to come up but enjoy your cheap material goods if that's all you striving for any way. Small dreams.

Trips, fancy meals, networking all over the world all while owning your house, car, and posessions AND business >>> being fly with a car living with your moms in da hood

I'm talking spending money to make money machines. I'm sitting back doing nothing making money. You spending just to spend. Hustling backwards. Do you though :smokin

Last edited:
Supreme drops all types of useless things and people pay obscene amounts for them ain't nothing new

doesn't mean u gotta jump off da roof with da other lemmings :lol:

from my time I been here I never ever felt I had to spend a dime at Supreme...I don't see da upside being associated with folks who binge on that brand.

Last edited:
anyone looking for these the machine in Broadway Lafayette station (Crosby St entrance- behind Adidas) had them this morning. Saw a virgin looking Asian dude in Yeezys buying up a storm. 

doesn't mean u gotta jump off da roof with da other lemmings :lol:
To make money without much hassle why not? If I walk up in the store, drop $20 on a water bottle and a month later get $70 for it that's winning in my book.

Ok :rofl: Trying to show you how to come up but enjoy your cheap material goods if that's all you striving for any way. Small dreams.

Trips, fancy meals, networking all over the world all while owning your house, car, and posessions AND business >>> being fly with a car living with your moms in da hood

I'm talking spending money to make money machines. I'm sitting back doing nothing making money. You spending just to spend. Hustling backwards. Do you though :smokin
You're not literally doing nothing, if that was the case everyone would be rich :lol:

To make money without much hassle why not? If I walk up in the store, drop $20 on a water bottle and a month later get $70 for it that's winning in my book.
Honestly I ain't mad at u at all, as long as ******s are willing to pay 200 for a ice tray u won if u can pay retail and flip it.

But alp u need to get away just once and watch how ya mindset on that subject change. Get u a fly shorty, go to the islands for a week, **** will open ya eyes.

You're not literally doing nothing, if that was the case everyone would be rich :lol:

It has taken a TON of time, money (over $30k), discipline, sacrificed practically my whole social life for a good chunk of a year, flew to multiple states throughout the country connecting, etc... Wasn't easy to get where I'm at but there's no way I would've been able to do it if I was focused on spending my disposable income on clothes and sneakers the whole time.

Yeah it was a lot of work. I have a 9-5 job throughout all of this but ALL the money I made from that went into my new businesses. ALL of it. They are practically automated now though and yeah I'm doing next to nothing.

Like I said I'm building money machines while you're wasting good investment money on a $500 t shirt because you like it. Now you're out here trying to justify said shirt when you don't even understand the true value of travelling.

You'll get it when you get older. Man I think it's time I move on from NT. Really have outgrown this place when I'm lecturing a 22 year old about spending.

Last edited:
But alp u need to get away just once and watch how ya mindset on that subject change. Get u a fly shorty, go to the islands for a week, **** will open ya eyes.
I'll let that unfold naturally. If I wind up going somewhere for some reason cool, otherwise I'm not going to force it and waste money. As a kid my parents every summer would try to get me to go traveling but I was strongly against it, was a big argument for a few years, but I won probably cuz money was the issue :lol:
Kept saying give me the money and let me cop a pair of ray Allen xiiis instead :lol:

It has taken a TON of time, money ($30k), discipline, sacrificed practically my whole social life for a good chunk of a year, flew to multiple states throughout the country connecting, etc... Wasn't easy to get where I'm at but there's no way I would've been able to do it if I was focused on spending my disposable income on clothes and sneakers the whole time.

Yeah it was a lot of work. I have a 9-5 job throughout all of this but ALL the money I made from that went into my new businesses. ALL of it. They are practically automated now though and yeah I'm doing next to nothing.

Like I said I'm building money machines while you're wasting good investment money on a $500 t shirt because you like it. Now you're out here trying to justify said shirt when you don't even understand the true value of travelling.

You'll get it when you get older. Man I think it's time I move on from NT. Really have outgrown this place when I'm lecturing a 22 year old about spending.
Good for you and good luck in your business endevours [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Has nothing to do with me buying a shirt though :lol:

What do you go to school for? You see how consumerism affects the mind of your customers and even yourself. I mean you just spent $500 for an Ed Hardy shirt because it had an LV monogram print all over it. That thing is hideous you only bought it because it's LV. Wouldn't you want to create or invest in a company that takes advantage of the rampant consumerism and hype that the youths like yourself obsess over? You can go from being a middle man to selling to these people directly. Trying to put you on. You wanna be stuck as a consumer and burn bills rather then print em I'll let you cook.

Back
Top Bottom