NY Come Pick Up Another L

yea round here u gotta have either one if you REALLY getting yambs...and the better the bishes get you better have both a car and spot
laugh.gif

I will say that yall in NYC and other places that have legit transportation systems are lucky, at least yall have options...living in places where you gotta have a car, no questions asked can get annoying and inconvenient at times
mean.gif
I agree with the second part.  At times I think it would be great to have the option to not have a care, but around here its not an option.  After having a car and all the associated expenses for the last 16 years, it would be nice to just hop on a train to get to work and not worry about it.

I'm always a a public transportation dude when it comes to work. But weekend **** that :lol:

I can't be taking my kids on public transportation either that **** is too much

On the topic of NYC... How many of y'all NY'ers got Time Warner/Spectrum internet? How's the speed/service? Any complaints?

Last edited:
Fios crushes TW and everything else for that matter and the channel numbers are the same nationwide.

^I'm with you steezy.

Look at what happened to ninjas mind off watching too many rap videos :lol: Now he's delusional and thinks he's a rapper/dope boy himself cuz he got a pendant and might get a chain for it. He might be able to pull an airhead off the chain for a night but when she ask his profession how that gonna look

ok I've had enough of this....

listen b, I'm not talking da "cautionary tales of consumerism" seriously on Niketalk, headquarters and ground zero of da contemporary capitalistic sneakerhead craze.

everyone knows da general section here is filled to da brim of bitter disillusioned ex Sneakerheads, acting like Nike owes ya something for spending cake on kicks, I'm not joining this resentment dog pile..

if ya trying to convey da purported benefits of car ownership n NYC vs strictly relying on public, there's validity to it, if ya folks wanna demonstrate da abject condescension Supreme has for its customers? Fine.

Telling a man how to spend his money according to da arbitrary goals of others and not his pursuit of happiness? nah I'm good on alllllllll that.

no one is sitting here telling Hennessy they wouldn't use those bird chested small sized Noah tees he's got a hankering for as a dirty rag to wipe off da car console of a clapped out 1989 Buick Century...so why lecture Alp or anyone else on what he or anyone else wants to spend their money on?

Alp, all in saying is u can be just as fly and have some wheels, and perhaps some jewelry, everything else is for da birds.

Last edited:
I never understood how cats on here got 20000 posts and don't know what af1s are :lol: that always confused me.

As for the car thing I don't need one at this stage in my life but maybe one day I might who knows, only time will tell

I never understood how cats on here got 20000 posts and don't know what af1s are
laugh.gif
that always confused me.

As for the car thing I don't need one at this stage in my life but maybe one day I might who knows, only time will tell
Where does you income come from i..e what is your job (if you have one)?

I have a car and I rather take the train than to find/pay for parking. **** that, the train gets me to work in 20 min and to the heights to see family and friends A express takes me 45. Use the car on the weekends or if I have to go somewhere I don't know, deep on the city.

Last edited:
Alp a ny reseller. If u know ny hype beast u can make a living reselling thupreme, bape, yeezy and other hyped kicks.

Flip a pair of yeezys and there's my shirt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Look at these losers b....lmaooooo someone come get all they mans...clowns ready to get arrested for a damn METROCARD!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to wrap my head around this concept :rofl:

Yea son wrote a thesis on him b [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom