NY Come Pick Up Another L

How much? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

After throwing like $140 on her in the club and a jerk chicken and rice on the ride to her spot so about $153 in total. I deadass just told her I want to **** and stop playing around cause she was grabbing my beef and letting me rub her cat to the point where security was like "y'all being extra stop" me and my boy waiting outside the club for like 10 minutes then she dropped him off and her stripper friend then we went to her spot. Didn't expect to see her 18 y/o in the kitchen making a sandwich though. Son was cool chopped it up with him for a lil and told him I could get him a summer job working with kids while his moms was in the shower :lol: by far the best head and vag combo I've ever gotten

That New Wal Mart in compton is the Shiiiii...

All the fine *** hynas from southgate and hp up in there

For those that dont know... southgate used to be the BEVERLY HILLS of Socal messicans... now its Downey

:lol:

Dog so much truth in this statement. Downey a whole new city now.

After throwing like $140 on her in the club and a jerk chicken and rice on the ride to her spot so about $153 in total. I deadass just told her I want to **** and stop playing around cause she was grabbing my beef and letting me rub her cat to the point where security was like "y'all being extra stop" me and my boy waiting outside the club for like 10 minutes then she dropped him off and her stripper friend then we went to her spot. Didn't expect to see her 18 y/o in the kitchen making a sandwich though. Son was cool chopped it up with him for a lil and told him I could get him a summer job working with kids while his moms was in the shower :lol: by far the best head and vag combo I've ever gotten

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
How much? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

LOL NY takes an L for supreme nonsense and james dolan...but this dude right here lol. No L here. repped.

Last edited:
Damn brah $140 is good deal for a starlets chick though. I know all them chicks are probably 9 and up.

She was Spanish chick and were her assets real?

Def props though was at a spot in Cali with my homie and the chick was telling his friend $1500

Wanted to beat that B right there...she was top notch though can't lie. No *** but face hair and **** on point fake **** though.

I stillnlike the smsll spots in ny thougb wiggles and the likes lo l

Whats good with swapping some new lottery scratchers bruh. I need to see what them NY scratchers look like in person :lol:
Like you want me to ship you one of the tickets? Sure, just pm me your address or something

That...looks basic.

I hate that everyone compares their cities experiences to those of nyc. There's literally a million and one places to eat and shop, usually ran by people that are the best at what they do, competing against others that are the best for that top spot.

Personally, i'm a engineer and the main reason I took the job up here is because having nyc on your resume' adds instant credibility to your portfolio since nothing comes easy and you are competing with the best.

Last edited:
Just saw a report on these abc7

$999 i saw a listing for 1 mc

Hypebeasts are killing supreme

It aint about the company anymore its bout money

You'll grow, we've had this discussion before, you a young dude, still trying to figure yourself out...don't write us off, most of us are probably 15+ years older than you and been where you are now.
Been where I'm at? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I have no need for a car and that won't change anytime soon. If I get a career making 100k+ or win a big gambling prize then I'll cop one for ***** and giggles. Don't even got a drivers license at this point

Driving is a privilege and drivers license is like the most go to form of id

Dont really expect ppl to whip out ssn, birth cert. Or passports : lol

Dont tell me if you could cop a Murciélago you'd wanna resell that, i know its money but

Drive have little fun. But maybe with 100 miles or some less you might flip it

For regular cars you might need em for groceries, buying tvs, big stuff from stores and wrapping it on your car with wire, long distance travel, raising fam dropping off kids wife
Taking wife to hospital or you or any fam, drive thru,....

Basic adult stuff

That...looks basic.

I hate that everyone compares their cities experiences to those of nyc. There's literally a million and one places to eat and shop, usually ran by people that are the best at what they do, competing against others that are the best for that top spot.

Personally, i'm a engineer and the main reason I took the job up here is because having nyc on your resume' adds instant credibility to your portfolio since nothing comes easy and you are competing with the best.

seems like you are a bit on your high horse. no places are the same, would be the same as me saying 'if only i could bring the climate from ____ back to my place in _____' you are expressing that but the only reason why people compare nyc to their traveling ventures because nyc is a measuring stick as far as city experience goes. however, not everyone wants that, people have different tastes.

edit:
also that's one the best burgers you will get, considering the environment where you at. don't knock it down if you have never even tried it.

Last edited:
[quote name="ninjahood" url="/t/659896/ny-come-pick-up-another-l/390#post_27595512]Telling a man how to spend his money according to da arbitrary goals of others and not his pursuit of happiness? nah I'm good on alllllllll that.

no one is sitting here telling Hennessy they wouldn't use those bird chested small sized Noah tees he's got a hankering for as a dirty rag to wipe off da car console of a clapped out 1989 Buick Century...so why lecture Alp or anyone else on what he or anyone else wants to spend their money on?

Alp, all in saying is u can be just as fly and have some wheels, and perhaps some jewelry, everything else is for da birds.

We all had enough of you talking down on others when you're in no position to. Funny you didn't have anything to say back when I put you in your place in that other thread. *crickets*

cuz b, when you look like da way you do, every thing I read narrated by that picture is automatically "yeah OK... sure squirt" Status :lol:

why even waste my time? :lol:

View media item 2343233
once steezy posted this, EVERYTIME you ever utter a SOUND it should be accompanied by a imagined crackling voice obstructed by da closed door of a gym locker, cuz that's where people of your diminutive stature would be relegated talking that hot **** on da internet b :lol:[/quote]

What the hell, who is what? read up on post. Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom