NY Come Pick Up Another L

7 pages on whether freshness supercedes a hooptie purchase??? 

C'mon son... Stop bickering amongst each other.... ask the dime pieces y'all smashin.

Oh wait.. no car... so you can't.

Case closed.

Yeah for those that live in the actual city of downtown Manhattan/downtown Brooklyn....those that live in the BX, further out parts of queens, Brooklyn need to stop this nonsense of saying they live in the "city" ya don't....yes ya have access to a train or bus, but a car>>>>>>

I don't think many of these clowns that melt at the sign of a supreme logo can claim they "live in the city"

Your bugging, I live in the BX and the 2/5/6 lines are 5 minute walks from me.
Word if you find yourself constantly having to travel from BK to Yonkers then you need to move :lol:

Dudes acting like express lines don't exist.

Plus all of this talk about fearing for your safety on public transportation :lol: You must be a mark.

That's what I don't get. I pay $116 a month to get me around in the city. I don't worry about alternate side parking, waking up early just to move my car to get a ticket. Then you have car insurance and gas. Then parking too which is hard enough depending where you going. Worst thing you worry about in transit is not getting a seat or train/bus being late.

Oohhh and let's not talk about tolls and traffics on the Verazanno and GWB. Oh kiss my *** NYC if you think I'm paying to cross a bridge when I'm traveling in the same city. Public transit all day. I'll sit next to a pissy hobo and one of the Caribbeans selling batteries and bottled faucet water any day.

Man all i did when i was in ny a few weeks ago was look up at buildings. Ny sucks man. Its coo in the hoods i had a pass in, but for the most part its boring and things are weird out there. Slang is ******ed. Trash all on thr streets smh.

That's what I don't get. I pay $116 a month to get me around in the city. I don't worry about alternate side parking, waking up early just to move my car to get a ticket. Then you have car insurance and gas. Then parking too which is hard enough depending where you going. Worst thing you worry about in transit is not getting a seat or train/bus being late.

Oohhh and let's not talk about tolls and traffics on the Verazanno and GWB. Oh kiss my *** NYC if you think I'm paying to cross a bridge when I'm traveling in the same city. Public transit all day. I'll sit next to a pissy hobo and one of the Caribbeans selling batteries and bottled faucet water any day.

Where do you live?

As I said earlier from 70th street and below I can understand the whole parking complaint....then again people that live in this bubble should have enough money where 300$ a month for parking shouldn't even be an issue, those of you ***** about alternate side parking and parking, period living outside the city and NOT in downtown BK are reaching and using it as an excuse to make yourselves feel better...because I've lived in the Bronx and have driven over 10 years in NY, any day of the week I will drive uptown and find parking, I will drive to dumbo and find parking, I will drive to most places in the city for photo shoots OFTEN and find parking....I can count the times I was forced to pay for a garage with my fingers and I practically drive just about anywhere....only time I can see this being an issue is if you work in midtown, no sense in driving to work daily.

Just to be clear nobody is saying people that take the train are lesser human beings, more so debunking these reacho con theories to owning a car in NYC..lol

Man all i did when i was in ny a few weeks ago was look up at buildings. Ny sucks man. Its coo in the hoods i had a pass in, but for the most part its boring and things are weird out there. Slang is ******ed. Trash all on thr streets smh.

Your taste in just about anything is questionable tho...so nobody is gonna take your opinion serious fam..

you'll snap outta it when you get your "there is no spoon" revelation.

contrary to popular belief...you can have too much clothes if other parts of your repertorie are lacking.

it's like reps on NT...after alwhile, once u hit "NT legend" status...does a extra 100 reps really matter? does da 30th black & red Nike really gonna upgrade or downgrade your flyness? da answer is no.

you start to work on stuff u don't have, to give yourself a better rounded approach.

now in NYC, having a whip period is a luxury, so as long as your ride is clean, you can pretty much bag mostly anything you want, especially in transit starved boros.

btw. u can't point me to a t-shirt alive that's worth 500+ outside of a procut NBA jersey.
That's your opinion. I do not need a whip at this point in my life and don't foresee needing one no time soon.

what I'm trying to say is...I can get a used decent whip (nothing luxurious, but CLEAN) with just cheap liability insurance, in say your mom's name as da primary user and you'll still be fly & a whip.

I think we're telling you this cuz we've already lived what you're doing now..

trust me b, other than driving in midtown during da weekday before 6pm (which I DO NOT RECOMMEND due to commerical parking restrictions everywhere other than da far east/west side) I can't see where driving da city ISN'T a hindrance over taking da train... especially late at night.

as far as supreme goes? hasn't their arrogant successful sale of a branded piece of brick insult enough? :smh: :lol:

Nah, I'm good on all that. The places I go are easier to be reached via subway and I do not go out late at night often enough to need a car to get where I'm going. I don't like having the responsibility of moving the car etc. and even a piece of crap would still cost a few thousand bucks which i do not have to shell out for that.

I always wondered. So if a chick hits you up at, say, 2am talmbout come through and smash. Y'all gotta go hop on a couple trains to get to her? Do y'all do it? Or the other way around, do girls do this? :lol:

if it's a slide off u pay her cab to come thru, then u send her home on da train next morning :lol:

if u gotta play da away game, u either drive over there, or u cab it.

Nah, I'm good on all that. The places I go are easier to be reached via subway and I do not go out late at night often enough to need a car to get where I'm going. I don't like having the responsibility of moving the car etc. and even a piece of crap would still cost a few thousand bucks which i do not have to shell out for that.

-there is no place on earth in NYC that's easier to reach via subway than a car b...I drive for a living, so I know.

-whats da point of being dipped if u not flossing & flexing at da club/lounges at night? (this is where ur cost benefit analysis starts kicking in)

-most NYC streets that aren't a busy thorough fare means you only have to move your car because of alternate street rules once a week, and if you doing a morning shift, you're usually on da road before da meters start to kick in anyways.

-yo if you dropping 500+ on a t-shirt(WTF is this..pls post it) means u can afford a clean/dope hooptie, with cheap insurance and no car payment... "thousands" of dollars is fast from true b (unless u trying to spend money on performance/appearance fashion mods)

7 pages on whether freshness supercedes a hooptie purchase??? 

C'mon son... Stop bickering amongst each other.... ask the dime pieces y'all smashin.
Oh wait.. no car... so you can't.

Case closed.

u can smash a dime piece with no car in NY if your fresh... KEEPING a dime piece is another story with no car.

Pick a place that you go to and I'm almost certain of the commute isn't less by car, is about the same....we can google this easily.

-there is no place on earth in NYC that's easier to reach via subway than a car b...I drive for a living, so I know.

-whats da point of being dipped if u not flossing & flexing at da club/lounges at night? (this is where ur cost benefit analysis starts kicking in)

-most NYC streets that aren't a busy thorough fare means you only have to move your car because of alternate street rules once a week, and if you doing a morning shift, you're usually on da road before da meters start to kick in anyways.

-yo if you dropping 500+ on a t-shirt(WTF is this..pls post it) means u can afford a clean/dope hooptie, with cheap insurance and no car payment... "thousands" of dollars is fast from true b (unless u trying to spend money on performance/appearance fashion mods)
Like you said, midtown on weekdays is easier to reach, just contradicted yourself on that. Also I do not go to any type of club or lounge, I don't like being around people like that, especially with loud music etc. I don't drink so another reason not to waste my time or money getting ripped off on drinks I don't drink.

And this the shirt I copped

View media item 2342385
In addition I don't drive but when touring around for shoes I've spent days going around in a car to many many places throughout the tristate for years so I know the advantages vs. disadvantages of riding around in a car but know I have very little use for the car

Who is this man making all this sense? :lol:

Pick a place that you go to and I'm almost certain of the commute isn't less by car, is about the same....we can google this easily.
Google isn't 100% accurate. And I don't plan where I'm going usually but tomorrow headed to fc, and then school.

A train to 14th, switch to L and then walk two blocks down. Pick up my bread and then 6 train to hunter college. A car is not practical and plain ridiculous for those uses. Firstly because there is no parking by fc so you either gotta search for some blocks away, which is a waste of time or pay good money to park in a garage in that area. Also same goes with hunter. Have class for 6 hours so that parking fee would be ridiculous. Didn't really need to go into personal details but now that I did a little bit you can see how stupid it would be to use a car

Like you said, midtown on weekdays is easier to reach, just contradicted yourself on that. Also I do not go to any type of club or lounge, I don't like being around people like that, especially with loud music etc. I don't drink so another reason not to waste my time or money getting ripped off on drinks I don't drink.

And this the shirt I copped

View media item 2342385
In addition I don't drive but when touring around for shoes I've spent days going around in a car to many many places throughout the tristate for years so I know the advantages vs. disadvantages of riding around in a car but know I have very little use for the car

Pays 500$ for that, but tries his hardest to downplay the benefits of owning a car IN NYC :x ight pleighboi....ill talk to you 5 years from now....or when you get a girl that doesn't live in your block.

Also serious question...do you suffer from social anxiety, from what I gathered reading your posts on NT it seems like you are very much a loner that doesn't do anything but cop kicks...this isn't no type of shot, but saying you don't travel, you don't club (at your age) you don't like talking to people, etc are not really good things and it might be a good idea to seek some sort of therapy bro.

Back
Top Bottom