NY or California ?

Korea Town
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Valley as in Northridge? Van Nuys? Reseda? I lived in Northridge for about a year.. maan its boring as @%%+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

NY is where the big boys are. It's the financial capital of the world.

If you want Mexicans, go to CALI. Anyhow, good luck.
As far as income goes, CA has the #! and has the most spots in the top 10 for cities with the highest median income in the country. 
FTR - 

CA>NY

NorCal > SoCal

Say you split CA in half. The bay all the way up to the oregon border, and Fresno all the way down to the Mexican border. I'll take NorCal all day everyday. 

LA+SD>>>>>>>>> SF and Oak

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

As far as income goes, CA has the #! and has the most spots in the top 10 for cities with the highest median income in the country. 
FTR - 

CA>NY

NorCal > SoCal

Say you split CA in half. The bay all the way up to the oregon border, and Fresno all the way down to the Mexican border. I'll take NorCal all day everyday. 

As a native of NorCal and transplant to SoCal, and had a gun to my head about one or the other...
I'd pick SoCal, but just barely. The beaches, LA, SD... just the kinds of things I want in my life at this point in time.

FTR - 

CA>NY

NorCal > SoCal

I'll post pictures to prove my point.

San-Francisco_California.jpg

golden-gate-bridge-picture-2.jpg

1.1274195403.point-reyes-national-seashore-scenery-2.jpg

point-reyes-lighthouse-george-oze.jpg

point-reyes-beaches.jpg

natural-bridges-beach-santa-cruz-sunset2.png

mcwaymainfalls.jpg

Bixby-Bridge_8342.jpg

heavenly-lake-tahoe-mtn.jpg

big_img3.jpg

LakeTahoe-460x345.jpg

quiet-and-sunny.jpg

NapaValleyVineyardBalloonsFallnobubblessmall_edited-2.jpg

emoji%5D.jpg

napa_valley.jpg

howland_hill_road.jpg

41375323.jpg

howland-hill-road-jedediah-smith-redwoods-sp.jpg

20100914_113041.jpg

Like I said..I'll take NorCal ANYDAY AND ALL DAY.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

FTR - 

CA>NY

NorCal > SoCal

As a native of NorCal and transplant to SoCal, and had a gun to my head about one or the other...
I'd pick SoCal, but just barely. The beaches, LA, SD... just the kinds of things I want in my life at this point in time.
SoCal has the better weather but SF is the best city. The rest of the bay is meh IMO though. Lived in SoCal through end of HS and then spent 6 years in the Peninsula/South Bay

A picture of Carl Cox during a festval, old !!# dodger stadium, a picture of hollywood that you can barely see because of the smog. some average chicks, and downtown LA...

Yeah ok..Thanks for proving my point..

Depends on the job opportunities.

Work in High-tech - more opportunity in Silicon Valley

Work in Finance - more opportunity in NY, although SF is also a financial hub.

Lived in California my entire life, specifically norcal, and I really want to move to NY after I graduate.  Don't get me wrong, California is probably where I'll end up, but it gets old being around people that wanna be the next celebrity 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

Which do you guys prefer ?

I just graduated from school and i have the opportunity to move into my godfather's guest house in the Valley near L.A , but after seeing some of these threads with Latinas i think I want to stay , lol.

But yeah , as far as girls ,jobs,transportation which do you think is better to reside ?

Does L.A get boring fast ?

Advice please .
LA hands down!
pimp.gif

NY is cool though but LA for way too many reasons. If you are new to LA i doubt you will get bored anytime soon esp if you are into all types of women, weather, and the beach. If you want to see some tall buildings and hella traffic then shoot down to DTLA for your fix 
laugh.gif
 but it's LA all day! 
wink.gif

A picture of Carl Cox during a festval, old !!# dodger stadium, a picture of hollywood that you can barely see because of the smog. some average chicks, and downtown LA...

Yeah ok..Thanks for proving my point..
Yeah , i heard the smog over there is crazy .
Much worse than the 70's .

L.A looks kind of gross when it's not sunny .

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Which city in the valley and where in NY?

Sun Valley / Reseda
I'm currently living in Williamsburg , Brooklyn .
Honestly not the biggest fan of that area of SoCal. If you're going to be primarily in that area I would probably choose BK.

The LA area can be very hit or miss.

Areas I like are the Westside, Hollywood, Downtown, Old Town Pasadena the beach cities, certain parts of long beach, and newport/laguna (if you like white girls)

Not a big fan of the Valley, the entire Inland Empire, and alll of the generic suburbs southeast of LA (Whittier, Lakewood, Cerritos, Norwalk, Downey etc) and in Orange County (La Palma, Buena Park, Cypress etc)

Which city in the valley and where in NY?

Sun Valley / Reseda
I'm currently living in Williamsburg , Brooklyn .
Honestly not the biggest fan of that area of SoCal. If you're going to be primarily in that area I would probably choose BK.

The LA area can be very hit or miss.

Areas I like are the Westside, Hollywood, Downtown, Old Town Pasadena the beach cities, certain parts of long beach, and newport/laguna (if you like white girls)

Not a big fan of the Valley, the entire Inland Empire, and alll of the generic suburbs southeast of LA (Whittier, Lakewood, Cerritos, Norwalk, Downey etc) and in Orange County (La Palma, Buena Park, Cypress etc)

Yeah if OP is going to be staying in sun valley, then you will def have a whole diff opinion of what you think Cali is like and will prob not stay. Get closer to LA if you can but like i said before, LA > NY all day

Originally Posted by AirThompson

NikeTalker23 wrote:
AirThompson you must be trying really hard to prove his point. 
laugh.gif
A terrible ambassador to Southern California you are.

I have a lot of love for the actual city of Los Angeles and not much else. Would never raise my kids there but could easily live and have a good time there for a few years before moving back to the Bay to settle down.

Dude above phrased it perfectly, aside from Long  Beach, San Diego, downtown Pasadena, which I'm particularly fond of, and a few of the beach cities along the coast, the rest of socal is a bunch of generic *+@ suburbs.

The Valley, Inland Empire
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom