NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

LET ME FILL IN THE BLANKS… WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT I AM (AND ALOT OF PPL ARE) HOPING AND EXPECTING THIS INFRARED RELEASE TO BE SOMEWHAT OF A LANEY V AFTERMATH WHERE ITS DEF GOING TO SELL BUT THERE SHOULD BE PAIRS LEFT AFTER THE MADNESS ENSUES. WITH THAT BEING SAID… IDC IF THERE IS A LINE, MY PLAN IS TO GET THERE A LITTLE WHILE AFTER THE RELEASE AND PICK UP A PAIR. AND YOU'RE RIGHT NOW ADAYS ITS PURELY IDOTIC … PPL LINE UP FOR EVERY RELEASE!

JORDAN RETRO… LINE
NIKE RETRO… LINE
NIKE SB… LINE
SOUTH BEACH SLIPPERS.. LINE
OPRAH'S BOAT SHOES… LINE
NEW BALANCE YEEZY WORE.. LINE

ANNOYING :smh:

Here's the early link to oprah's boat shoes.... http://www.oprah.com/gift/2568-Boat-Shoes
crazy-laughter.jpg

I got there at 8 and didn't get in the store until 11ish, I was only able to get a 10.5 and an 11 so my guess is they are done by now.  There was a lot of ******* in the line.  Dudes were sliding into the gates right at the front of the line and the "security" guys straight up looked the other way and then said it's your fault for letting people cut when dudes started *****ing.  

I got there at 8 and didn't get in the store until 11ish, I was only able to get a 10.5 and an 11 so my guess is they are done by now.  There was a lot of ******* in the line.  Dudes were sliding into the gates right at the front of the line and the "security" guys straight up looked the other way and then said it's your fault for letting people cut when dudes started *****ing.  

sounds about right :smh:

sounds about right :smh:
I agree with the security guards to an extent. if you're going to stay quiet and let people cut in front of you then you deserve to be skipped. Happens at kith all the time when they do the list. A bunch of ppl in line with the same people cutting to the front and getting on the list while everyone else is SOL. That kind of line I never respect.

PPL SHOULDNT LET OTHERS SKIP THEM BUT SECURITY GUARDS ARE THERE FOR SECURITY… OTHERWISE … DIP… ITS ANNOYING. GLAD I DID NOT CHOOSE TO GO HERE

PPL SHOULDNT LET OTHERS SKIP THEM BUT SECURITY GUARDS ARE THERE FOR SECURITY… OTHERWISE … DIP… ITS ANNOYING. GLAD I DID NOT CHOOSE TO GO HERE
security ain't there to organize the line. They mostly there to prevent fighting or theft from the store. They don't give a **** if #20 in line ends up going 17th or 30th or not at all. It's the same guys from Mercer, same **** different toilet

security ain't there to organize the line. They mostly there to prevent fighting or theft from the store. They don't give a **** if #20 in line ends up going 17th or 30th or not at all. It's the same guys from Mercer, same **** different toilet

THEN THEY SHOULDNT BE THERE OR THE EMPLOYEES OF THE STORE SHOULD BE OUTSIDE REGULATING… THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I STOPPED LINING UP.. WHOLE THING IS ILLOGICAL

THEN THEY SHOULDNT BE THERE OR THE EMPLOYEES OF THE STORE SHOULD BE OUTSIDE REGULATING… THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I STOPPED LINING UP.. WHOLE THING IS ILLOGICAL

the employees dont regulate crap
1 person comes out every 10-15mins and forces the crowd of cutters in the front to merge and form a single line or else no one goes in, this is when all the cutters push into the line
one of two situations will usually occur at this point

A) no one does a thing and the cutters merge and push everyone back
or
B) fights start and the raffle ends :smh:

i've seen the same ugly mofo and his crew do this at three of the raffle lines i've been on
fight broke out on one occasion and ended the raffle
two other times they just pushed in and merged with the front; no one was bout that life for a damn raffle ticket

never again will i line up for raffle ticket :x

Last edited:
Sadly, the lowlives ruin it for everyone.

If they were as passionate about a career and advancing themselves as they were a pair of Js, ehhhh, what's the point. 

Right, so security guards should tolerate people skipping the line. 

Let's keep this all the way 100%: Thugs, and lowlives skip lines. They do so by intimidating others, usually by bringing their crew with them. 

Do you honestly think that the line cutters say, "excuse me, it is rather cold outside right now, and I was curious to know if you'd be nice enough to allow me to move in front of you." It doesn't work like that. It usually works by way of force and/or intimidation. 

So, while the security guards may not care who is first, 50th, or 100th, it is their JOB to regulate the lines, and ensure everyone is, and feels safe. They suck at it, and JB has and will continue to lose customers, especially customers with thing$ to lose like careers, families, etc. Can't say the same for the line cutters. 

But none of this surprises me one bit: Most security guards are minimum wagers that lack degrees, and marketable skill sets, hence them being "line monitors." 

sounds about right
mean.gif
I agree with the security guards to an extent. if you're going to stay quiet and let people cut in front of you then you deserve to be skipped. Happens at kith all the time when they do the list. A bunch of ppl in line with the same people cutting to the front and getting on the list while everyone else is SOL. That kind of line I never respect.
yea but whats the point of having security there. thats there job not yours. if you say something they will proabaly wait to you get out and a mob of them may jump you. its not worth the risk. 

yea but whats the point of having security there. thats there job not yours. if you say something they will proabaly wait to you get out and a mob of them may jump you. its not worth the risk. 
Stop making sense. You have to be a completely misguided loser lowlife to believe one deserves to be skipped on a ******* line by some scumbags. A ******* line for pants and shoes. If only the spot rushers invested this time and money in a career and stocks. 
laugh.gif
 Morons. 

And Ronnie Fieg's ***** *** knows what time it is. He is more interested in his brand, and the drama the line ups bring is just free pub. Fugg him, Mercer, and the rest of the clowns that perpetuate this madness. 

You have to stand up for yourself. Don't be Johnathan Martin. However, It's security job to make sure nobody cuts the line. because if you say something to the cutters, they'll respond, a shoving match commences, and boom you have bedlam, and the guards now have to get in there to clean it up. it can all be avoided if the guards are proactive from the jump and not allow it to go down.

Not sure how it is in other cities, states etc, but a lot cats here in NYC are ruthless when it comes to sneakers or any material items. It's sad. But ask these same cats to do that for a job or something that will get them out out there parents house, they wouldn't go to those lengths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom