NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

They haven't had a restock so far all week. I have a feeling they are going to drop something big on us soon!

This will not turn out good smh but I can see the news stories now.
Originally Posted by joekamel  

Are you referring to violence over Js?
The store will have the opening organized very well and people on line will conduct themselves in a civilized manner. 

There will be no cutting, no fighting, no shadiness, staff will not sell out the back door, and everyone will walk away with at least one thing they wanted in their size.

**** is gonna be a crap-shoot.

In GRs the Jordan store is like ftl.com. they have practically all sizes available

Does the Jordan store in NYC carry shoes in size 15???

They sure do i was there thursday and they had a size 15 fire red 4 and if you can fit a 16 you in luck they had 1 GMP pack left, they had bobcat 10s fire red 3s and infrared 10s in my size 8 1/2 and 9 and a few other sizes as well but i wasnt interested..instead of having the chance to cop at retail over here i went over to Flight Club and dropped some dough on a pair of kicks i actually wanted as pricey as it is over there that place is a mecca to all of us especially if you have a chance to go in store..

Your basically paying the premium to insure you know what your getting you never have to 2nd guess your purchase you can cut that GM talk out off rip...and if you have it like that and got some $ to play with FC has any pair of kicks you can want if they have your size or not is the question im sure all yall know this already lol i just love this spot...

I had called on 2/28 Friday and I asked the girl on the phone and she said NO they don't carry size 15. I guess she didn't want to look in the stockroom when I called I told her any retros? Im tired of the SHOP AND FRISK that's why I called to ask first before I go out there. I know that when Footaction was on 34 st and 7th ave they carried most Jordans up to size 14. Also MJ wears a 13.5 or 14 in most Air Jordans but Marcus Jordan wears size 15

Last edited:
Don't they post all restocks on that footaction blog thing? The link is buried somewhere in this thread

Anyone have that link? I'm heading to NYC soon and wanted to cop a couple things.

Back
Top Bottom