NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

They got heat towers set up and security out there so the camp shouldn't be as bad as anticipated. I just left and looks like the same amount, or not too many more, people as in the previous photo.

Does it look like I have a chance for a pair of breds or no?

I was going to drive up (from Philly) tomorrow morning. Looks like if I do that, it'll be too late. So I need to go tonight, huh?

I'm going to wait on some updates from some NTers (hopefully) to see what it looks like tonight. If it's not crazy, I'll make the trip. 160Jordans and Chill...I'm hoping you guys can hold it down with some updates. Thanks in advance.

i'm staying at home
i'm getting the same updates as everyone else

if your smart dont make the trip

Last edited:
I feel that I was thinking the same but then there must be a little chance because it can't be that packed if ur not saying it's that packed I'm about to head that way
Yeah, if you're gonna go the sooner the better because like I said it wasn't bad when I was there at about 3-3:30pm...

They got heat towers set up and security out there so the camp shouldn't be as bad as anticipated. I just left and looks like the same amount, or not too many more, people as in the previous photo.
Heat towers? Nike actually cares about their consumers? lmao

I wouldnt be surprised if the tower goes MIA by end of the nite...lmao

Last edited:
What could possibly go wrong opening this place up on a Saturday in the city that is hosting a Super Bowl a day later. LMAO

i doubt theyll have more than a fsr of the black and gold 1s there so itll be rough for those people camping out for them. that being said, im glad i already have a pair so i dont have to deal with the shenanigans of camping

Nice kicks had a list of the sneakers set to be available. The bred 1s wasn't on that list. Black toes were I believe. But if they were getting them it would be worth the trip. The stock will be good trust me. It's New York and the grand opening. They don't want any drama or disappointed customers. The amount of people outside will be the problem though. Resellers are determined in NYC it'll be worth just seeing the madness even if you don't get the best shoe

If someone can pick up a pair of Black/Golds and let me pay back a little more than retail, I would be happy

BUT I KNOW YALL RESELLERS WONT DO THAT :smh:

Any point in camping out? The selection looks pretty weak. Any word regarding actual heat being released?
They have heat towers outside...
roll.gif

Can any of you who are camping at the store tell me if @sneakernews is telling lies or not. lol str8 up causing hype like usual.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom