NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

Yea bred 1s are gonna be there. I heard through the grapevine. but you aint gettin a pair unless you been there since like 2pm though. 

Of course this is happening.

Just went I spent a stack on those Black/Gold 1s.

:smh:

LOL JK. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea bred 1s are gonna be there. I heard through the grapevine. but you aint gettin a pair unless you been there since like 2pm though. 
got there at that time, I dipped though. Too stressful and my feet were freezing (they did not turnthose heaters on and I left around 6-7 pm

dangggggg you were in line for 4 hours before you realized it was a bad idea?
I could have stayed but wasn't really feeling it. A bunch of dudes squeezed up against each other and cutters who were jumping in front. My *** was too cold to fight so I just left. Plus if I honestly assessed things I was like top 40 (compared to ppl that were legitimately there) which isint really that great

Last edited:
Also if you disregard the black gold ones that list is garbage

if you had stayed, #40 in line wouldve turned into #100 by morning with all the people cutting. honestly wouldnt even be surprised if they cancelled the release by morning because a fight breaks out

if you had stayed, #40 in line wouldve turned into #100 by morning with all the people cutting. honestly wouldnt even be surprised if they cancelled the release by morning because a fight breaks out
I would've started cutting back. They have over 10 security guards and under covers there. Sure most don't give a **** but it's still a lot of heat there

i hope things get chaotic in the morning with all the jordan executives getting a front row seat to the madness

so they're not releasing the black/gold 1s anymore?! 
Don't see the breds either

Updated List-

Welcome to Flight 23 at Footaction.

Following the grand opening celebration at 10am on Saturday, February 1st, you will have the opportunity to experience an amazing lineup of products available at our NYC flagship location.

UPDATE: Here are all the details*

You will have the opportunity to purchase a total of three (3) pairs of release products, including no more than one (1) pair of Air Jordan I.

• Melo M10 - Black History Month
  • Melo M10 - Black/White
  • Melo 1.5 Black/Red/White
  • Jordan XX8 SE - Black/White
  • Jordan XX8 SE - Black/Grey/Blue
  • Jordan XX8 SE - Powder Blue
  • Air Jordan I - Black History Month Black/Purple
  • Air Jordan I - Black History Month Burgundy/Gold
  • Air Jordan I Premium - Red/Army/White

Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

*Subject to change.

http://blog.footaction.com/releaselocator/flight-23-at-footaction

Last edited:
so they're not releasing the black/gold 1s anymore?! 
that's nuts. If true my intuition didn't fail me :lol: got homies out there though, hope they get something good out of it

Edit: my Ninja intuition word to the great white Ninja :rofl:

Last edited:
Idk why people want it to get hectic that's dumb I hope it goes smooth so they don't start doing stupid *** raffles

a lot of Jordan execs and everything there. Employees aint walking out with pairs unless they wanna leave in handcuffs

probably the reason why they removed the ones off the list

Word but I would not be surprised if come morning they have a lot more sneakers than what they have listed

Last edited:
Jordan higher ups there? Doubt it, shady employees always win
Yup, vice president of all footlocker chains including footaction etc is there and has been for a while with a private party or something. Melo went in the store right before I dipped

Yup, vice president of all footlocker chains including footaction etc is there and has been for a while with a private party or something. Melo went in the store right before I dipped

I could see them dropping a random athlete there to sign shoes....I would have guessed melo, but with him being there already today, I doubt he'll be back.

Back
Top Bottom