NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

stopped by today they had fire red 3 4 & 5's, white infrared 6, powder blue 3, powder blue 10, infrared 10.  A bunch of kids sizes too in oreo and laney 5's. 

They had szs for the 4s? And the black tongue 5s right?

What are they gonna do when this Jordan bubble pops and everyone is on to the next trendy shoe? That is what I said about the Jordan Brand Store opening as well. Or am I the only one with hope that this bubble will pop?

What are they gonna do when this Jordan bubble pops and everyone is on to the next trendy shoe? That is what I said about the Jordan Brand Store opening as well. Or am I the only one with hope that this bubble will pop?
I think tinker already said that when they hype starts to die down for Jb products they are going to bring out the infamous "Nike Air" branding and apply it to all retroes 3-6 in all colorways.  This will start hype all over again.....

I think tinker already said that when they hype starts to die down for Jb products they are going to bring out the infamous "Nike Air" branding and apply it to all retroes 3-6 in all colorways.  This will start hype all over again.....
:x :smh:

Looks like I know which sneakers to beat up first

Drop space jams again.

They can literally cycle through every retro every 5-7 years and the bubble will continue.

I'm pretty sure it was the Cool Greys that started this hype.

Last edited:
I didn't get a chance to check em out last weekend but if they have powder 10s ima check it out during the week

I think the ivs sold out. I didn't see them when I went in the other day

Anyone go this morning? 

I think they had too many FCFS kicks and it got chaotic...

Saw this posted on Twitter:

Supposedly, some lady sprayed pepper spray on somebody... Cops came and shut it down?  How true is this?  Anyone know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom