NYC BASKETBALL BALLERS NT ....... EDIT**** LA VENICE BEACH EDITION hmmm?!!?!?!?

If its going down im in there.. Dont bring your whole team to run the court
laugh.gif
or if yall do yall gotta get split up

I'll be there.

Bringing my portable DVD player (Gandhi on repeat) and a book (Moby @%+@) so I can get through the waits between games. Henzo and I will be discussing the fall of Ahab while you guys call your 42nd foul of the game.

^I heard you say 'this ones for Cleveland'
laugh.gif
. My man...

Yall ever think about playing anywhere besides the Laguardia?
If I touch down in NYC sometime this year, I'll stroll thru and run with yall.

I got "work" in the morning, doubt i'll be able to make it. But I will be at Studio Square in LIC later in the afternoon if ya want to get some drinks.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Depending on what time I get out of work saturday morning will decide if I go or not...
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Tell me about it... Putting boxes on trucks for 5 hours in this hot +%% weather aint fun... Drains the crap out of me, thats why lately I havent made any of them...

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

those clips are hard to watch, thought nyc had some ballers.  
The day I went competition level was nice, I was just mad and surprised NYCers call such soft fouls given it is supposed to be the mecca of streetball or whatever and all the stuff about ghetto ball being more rough because of the anger, the hunger, the aggression of the streets or some *!#%+#$%
laugh.gif
. Maybe we're more physical down south because we weigh more and like football

Um I live in CT and I wanna make the trip down to LCC...............do u guys do this on a regular basis where u know every person?? i dont wanna go there feeling left out

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Um I live in CT and I wanna make the trip down to LCC...............do u guys do this on a regular basis where u know every person?? i dont wanna go there feeling left out

not on a reg basis, but like almost every two or 3rd week, its usually in the the summer time.. and everyone that usually attends is cool. so i doubt your not gonna feel left'd out

just gonna stay quiet about the soft fouls, comment

I'd love it if you guys could do this on a Sunday. I hate working an 11 hour shift on Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

not on a reg basis, but like almost every two or 3rd week, its usually in the the summer time.. and everyone that usually attends is cool. so i doubt your not gonna feel left'd out

just gonna stay quiet about the soft fouls, comment
laugh.gif
I wasn't even talking about you. I just meant in general, in comparison to how we play down bottom. Like every foul call I was like, "what happened? Oh.. foul? On who? Oh, ok our ball."

Back
Top Bottom