NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

That's NT for you. Make blank statements and then get hurt when you bark back. Not only get hurt but start hitting the report button :lol:

Fam you actin like I joined yesterday, I know how NT rolls and how lame some NTers can be...where was the blanket statement I made?...I simply asked dude if he's been in that situation, where he's been sorroubded by 50-100 crazy dudes willing to hurt him and his family...I assumed he didn't, all he said is "I'm a biker" what the hell that has to do with what I asked...that just proved his bias....then dude found a way to somehow bring up the fact I can't have kids naturally....like dawg, who's even talking about that? :rofl:

REPORT?...helllll nah...I would never, I'll let this man keep digging a bigger hole for himself.

Forgot about that part. Knew there was a reason they stopped traffic and surrounded him BUT at that point I don't blame Alex for flooring it. He was ****** regardless so he had to do what he had to do.

He's still a **** for not letting them ride by before the video started. When I see gangs of bikes coming from behind I let them pass by. I'm not trying to kill someone for having some fun on a motorcycle.

if that video never dropped he would've probably gotten in more trouble. The video starts late and makes the instigator (Alex) look like the victim when he really wasn't.

Bad decisions on both sides.

Funny thing is there was a multitude of riders that day and somehow footage from only 1 GoPro camera, uploaded by one of their own to bury themselves....you would think there would be more footage from at least 1 other biker proving this reckless activity from the RR driver 50 blocks prior to where the footage began by 96th street....all we have is the biased testimony of another rider :lol:

it was a bad decision but you really think some bikers saw a random range rover and decided to brake check it for no reason?

Call it what you want but bikers aren't stopping traffic to surround a car just to be doing it. Alex knew he goofed and floored it. That's why I said the biker was reckless to be literally in front of that shook one :lol:

American and other cultures are usually respectful to riders whether their reckless or not. This guy fell through the cracks. I'm sure the darkness made him nervous tho

it was a bad decision but you really think some bikers saw a random range rover and decided to brake check it for no reason?

I don't know how riders are in other states, but in NYC dudes are beyond wreckless, they'll swerve through traffic within inches of other cars going at over 100mph and that's when they ride alone, they'll lock down major highways with 0 regards of what emergencies or responsabilities other drivers on the road need to tend to....like imagine you find yourself in a stand still on traffic while these cats play with their bikes and your wife is in labor, or have a family member dying in a hospital, or trying to get to an interview....do you dudes not see how inconsiderate this behavior is!?...

So do I think dude brake checked him for no reason?...YUP! Perhaps the RR needed to get somewhere and didn't feel like he wanted to be stuck behind a group of dudes while they play on the road...perhaps he just wanted to get away from them...dude in front of him wanted him to stop so he brake checked him....who broke the law again?

You break the law so I have a right to almost kill you.

Hey doesn't this sound familiar.

Call it what you want but bikers aren't stopping traffic to surround a car just to be doing it. Alex knew he goofed and floored it. That's why I said the biker was reckless to be literally in front of that shook one :lol:

American and other cultures are usually respectful to riders whether their reckless or not. This guy fell through the cracks. I'm sure the darkness made him nervous tho

Is not being "respectful" NOBODY enjoys these road gymnastics bro...nobody, for most people a highway is a means of transport, not a damn playground...people most time bite the bullet in order to not kill one of these idiots and simply don't see the headache worthwhile....either way, they shouldn't be using a public highway to pop wheelies, go ride on a track dummies.

Is not being "respectful" NOBODY enjoys these road gymnastics bro...nobody, for most people a highway is a means of transport, not a damn playground...people most time bite the bullet in order to not kill one of these idiots and simply don't see the headache worthwhile....either way, they shouldn't be using a public highway to pop wheelies, go ride on a track dummies.
majority of the people watch, take pictures, smile and enjoy the show

You break the law so I have a right to almost kill you.

Hey doesn't this sound familiar.

Bro you really gonna continue man.....what gave him the right to react how he did was having his car sorroubded by bikers trying to break in to harm him and possibly kill him, is called SELF DEFENSE and the reason why He's sitting home laughing while these idiots sit in prison or in a wheelchair.

You're right but I'm not going out my way to run one over either. Dude could've called the cops instead of getting his George Zimmerman on

You're right but I'm not going out my way to run one over either. Dude could've called the cops instead of getting his George Zimmerman on

Bro he didn't "go out his way"...at the moment when he chose to run that biker over he had absolutely no other choice man, they cornered the wrong dude.

Last edited:

majority of the people watch, take pictures, smile and enjoy the show

What? Who is the majority of people? Majority of people watch because they're outnumbered. In Lien's case, he had enough and had places to go. Bikers don't own the road and Lien had EVERY BIT OF RIGHT to use the same road as them.

I don't even see how your are defending this. It's a nuisance.

I have NO issue with folks who ride with respect to other drivers/bikers...but for those who can't help but to treat the road like a ruff ryders video, I got zero sympathy for anything that happens as a result of reckless ridiing. ZERO.

Last edited:

Bro at the moment when he chose to run that biker over he had absolutely no other choice man, they cornered the wrong dude.

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Bro he didn't "go out his way"...at the moment when he chose to run that biker over he had absolutely no other choice man, they cornered the wrong dude.

I'm talking about the reason they surrounded him. I've already stated he had no choice but to drag race over one of them dudes once he was stopped on the highway lol

The fact he couldn't get away after the fact showed how **** of a driver dude really is

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it :lol:

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sure man.
you're laughing and being smug about it but I experience it.  it've been in plenty of stunt rides dude, trust me I know how  most cars react.

here straight from my go pro......

Back
Top Bottom