NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I'm talking about the reason they surrounded him. I've already stated he had no choice but to drag race over one of them dudes once he was stopped on the highway lol

The fact he couldn't get away after the fact showed how **** of a driver dude really is

We have no facts on how he ended up at the start of the video, none...only he said-she said from a biker at that.

The fact he didn't knock over more riders on his way from 125th all the way to 180th is something the bikers should be grateful for...dude could have killed a lot of those men if he wanted to.

Took all of :05 of the vid for me to see yall riding like a bunch of ********. Doesn't really help the perception or argument.

As a matter of fact, maybe you should attach your gopro vid to an email and send it to the judge in this case. Might help.

Last edited:
Why are you even arguing with rollin. This is the same person that learned how to ride a motorcycle by watching YouTube videos rather than taking the appropriate classes and going to the DMV to get a license.
damn straight, learned on youtube, self taught. but after like 2 1/2 years that joke is kind of stale huh?

If it's a matter of life or death, I'd have to say that most people in Lien's shoes would have done the same thing. When it comes to PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY, all bets are off.

Nah to the likes of Deuce King and Marcus and Ninjahood they would have gotten out the car and either fought all of them Matrix Reloaded steez or talked their way out of it :lol:

Legit when you have GWAP in here making all sorts of cents, it makes you wonder...maybe the bikers were all to blame :lol:

You love making blank statements because for one I would've never knocked one over to instigate the situation like he did. So for that I would've never got surrounded on the highway and got my *** whipped in front of my kid [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have a kid unlike you and that's the last thing I'd want my kid to see. Start some **** and get whipped

If lien was driving wreckless and knocked a bike down why didn't the bikers call the cops since they had one on staff?

Not escalate the situation and definitely not use my vehicle like a tank and run somebody over. Personally I would have talked my way out of that situation, or at least attempted to from my vehicle. That's because Im just not fearful at all in a situation like that but that's just me. As a man, you can't lose your cool when others around you are losing theirs. You have to be the voice of reason even in a chaotic situation.

Have you been in that situation?...I'm gonna assume not, therefore let's save the "I personally would have talked my way out the situation" crap...you literally have no clue how you would react, specially when is not your life, but that of your child and wife....hell out of here with that crap :rofl:

First off, I was ASKED a direct question from someone other than you on how I personally would handle that same situation if that were me. Nobody asked YOU to question or disapprove of MY answer. Second, I have been in that type of situation, particularly because I ride a bike. You would know that had you asked instead of ASSUMED which you did.

The only thing you might have done in a situation like that is break out your camera and takes beginning photos as you were about to get beat down. I would say as your wife and kid looked on and away as you get beat down but last I recall you have some issues going on so having/making a kid ain't really in the cards for you right now.

That was completely unnecessary...

Lien said he was "annoyed" and kept driving past. Following the incident, authorities familiar with motorcycle groups around New York stated that it was a common practice for these groups to "take over the entire highway for the purpose of slowing it down to allow [other bikers] to race in front of them" to perform tricks and be free of other traffic.[14] His wife tossed a half-eaten plum and a water bottle at the bikers.

Took all of :05 of the vid for me to see yall riding like a bunch of ********. Doesn't really help the perception or argument.

As a matter of fact, maybe you should attach your gopro vid to an email and send it to the judge in this case. Might help.
absolutely, I'm not saying its right, I'm pointing out that most on onlookers film and enjoy. everyone isn't angry at the bikers like y'all assume

I'm speaking on a perspective of actually being there not false assumptions like ksteezy

Last edited:
Lien said he was "annoyed" and kept driving past. Following the incident, authorities familiar with motorcycle groups around New York stated that it was a common practice for these groups to "take over the entire highway for the purpose of slowing it down to allow [other bikers] to race in front of them" to perform tricks and be free of other traffic.[14] His wife tossed a half-eaten plum and a water bottle at the bikers.

Bikers lost for not having both hooked up to ventilators

Last edited:
you're laughing and being smug about it but I experience it.  it've been in plenty of stunt rides dude, trust me I know how  most cars react.

here straight from my go pro......

:rofl: @ you thinkin that's "most" people

People get on the road to get from point a to point b....nobody gets on the road to waste time or get caught in traffic....specially a HIGHway.

Why not a track bro?....why you guys feel the urge to inconvenience everyone else?...why?..

The point of this whole resurgence was the fact that he played a part in escalating the situation.

For the 20th time the bikers were wrong no one is saying they wernt but it wouldnt have happened if he wouldnt have played his part. It takes two to tango

The point of this whole resurgence was the fact that he played a part in escalating the situation.

For the 20th time the bikers were wrong no one is saying they wernt but it wouldnt have happened if he wouldnt have played his part. It takes two to tango

But they hit his car before she threw the plum.

“They were speeding through the red lights and as they were passing us they were slapping the car, they were screaming, yelling, a number of them were doing wheelies,” Lien recalled.

Link

absolutely, I'm not saying its right, I'm pointing out that most on onlookers film and enjoy. everyone isn't angry at the bikers like y'all assume

I'm speaking on a perspective of actually being there not false assumptions like ksteezy

I've been a driver stuck behind these groups using the highway as a playground with other drivers around me annoyed AF....you overhere talmbout PERSPECTIVE :lol:

What is "his part" being a driver and using the road for what it was intended under traffic regulations?...AIGHHT.

“They were speeding through the red lights and as they were passing us they were slapping the car, they were screaming, yelling, a number of them were doing wheelies,” Lien recalled.

Link

So your reaction is to throw something back at them?

If he would have died on that street which very well could have happened would it be worth it? People need to learn how to control their tempers and think before they make dumb choices in life. You have a lot more to lose than the biker so they are gonna go farther than you so why play their game.

If I was Lien I'd bring up civil suits every single one I could for pain and suffering, specially the cop, seize as much as I can from them.

What is "his part" being a driver and using the road for what it was intended under traffic regulations?...AIGHHT.

I understand this is fun for you but please dont insult everyones intelligence and act like you didnt read that he tried to drive past everyone because he got annoyed and his wife threw things at the biker

If he would have died on that street which very well could have happened would it be worth it? People need to learn how to control their tempers and think before they make dumb choices in life. You have a lot more to lose than the biker so they are gonna go farther than you so why play their game.

He didn't lose anything...only the bikers lost their careers, freedom and legs....maybe the bikers should have thought it through better before thinking they OWN the street.

He didn't lose anything...only the bikers lost their careers, freedom and legs....maybe the bikers should have thought it through better before thinking they OWN the street.

You have selective reading i cant have a decent conversation with you.

I understand this is fun for you but please dont insult everyones intelligence and act like you didnt read that he tried to drive past everyone because he got annoyed and his wife threw things at the biker

I wasn't aware of her tossing anything at them...who's testimony is that?...how do they even know it was a half eaten plum?...someone pick it up?...if she did she shouldn't have and that could have escalated a situation which was already hostile, still they are not at fault....

Being annoyed with them is perfectly fine, WHO WOULDNT BE?....wanting to get away and drive pass them before getting stuck behind their circus is also fine...last I checked these dudes were not a school bus, an ambulance, a fire truck or the police...WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE DIRECTING TRAFFIC MAN?...WHO!?

Link

So your reaction is to hit a car because you're mad that they're disrupting something you're illegally doing?

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how Lien or his family are to blame for any of this mess.

I wasn't aware of her tossing anything at them...who's testimony is that?...how do they even know it was a half eaten plum?...someone pick it up?...if she did she shouldn't have and that could have escalated a situation which was already hostile, still they are not at fault....

Being annoyed with them is perfectly fine, WHO WOULDNT BE?....wanting to get away and drive pass them before getting stuck behind their circus is also fine...last I checked these dudes were not a school bus, an ambulance, a fire truck or the police...WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE DIRECTING TRAFFIC MAN?...WHO!?

Steezy - she threw the plum AFTER their car was slapped. What preceded the plum being thrown was what led to Lien being annoyed. And for good reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom