NYC

Ihop is good over on 14th st and 2nd ave. you can also go over on the abandoned train tracks over on 14th and west side highway and walk through those, that's fun.
125th st and maybe Fordham road or fulton mall are some nice shopping areas, also 5th ave and soho.

Im on 63 and 2nd if you want to link -- I've chilled with Champ, Aweesome, and Rell before all good dudes

Go to the Museum of Natural History, and then go to MoMa. Then go to the Brooklyn Aquarium. Hit up Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn for the Labor Day festivities.

-Shake Shack and 5 Guys
-Artichoke Pizza on West 4th
-Baohaus (sp?) on 14th
-Pink Houses Bistro around the pink house in BK
-Hill Country BBQ

There's too many to name. Use Yelp.

LOL homie said go to Shake Shack and Five Guys

Last edited:
I was gonna hit McSorley's but I didn't feel like dealing with only beer and only cash.

Im at Eose Hill Tavern now and its pretty cool. $4 gin cocktails you cant go wrong with that. The music is kinda corny, though like im ridin in the car with my girl.

What do yall think about Continental in St Marks? People say its racist but I haven't dealt with that and I go on the regular just to pregame (5 shots for $10!) The bouncers really are the worst though but its fun to watch them curse people out for no real reason :lol:

I was gonna hit McSorley's but I didn't feel like dealing with only beer and only cash.

Im at Eose Hill Tavern now and its pretty cool. $4 gin cocktails you cant go wrong with that. The music is kinda corny, though like im ridin in the car with my girl.

What do yall think about Continental in St Marks? People say its racist but I haven't dealt with that and I go on the regular just to pregame (5 shots for $10!) The bouncers really are the worst though but its fun to watch them curse people out for no real reason :lol:
Continental is the ultimate dive/pregame spot. Although they don't have Patron. Main bouncer I know is cool, always says what up and daps me up in a friendly manner. Good selection of karaoke spots right around the corner. Taco truck and McD's for quick bite/recharge.

It's also the perfect place to pickup girls before they make moves to the next spot.

I gotta try continental sometime soon. That 5 shots for $10 seems like a great idea to start the night off with.

Fun trouble. Chicks love the Fireball and Goldschlager.

If you feel out of pocket, switch to a couple $2 brews to mellow out.

They got $2 beers as well? Hell yeah, I'm up in there next week then for sure.

Is anyone going to henny paloza or the all you can drink event at the Brooklyn brewery next weekend?

Continental has definitely been the start to some great evenings. I've never gotten a racist vibe from the bouncers, but then again I don't dress like a street cat.

The best pizza can be had on 1st Ave at a spot called South Brooklyn Pizza.

Back
Top Bottom