Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Wow at that trade, got rid of the two biggest bums on the team and brought back decent players and picks...things have definitely gotten interesting

I'm trying to figure why yall are so excited.

I understand the hate for fatboy but dude doesn't make what a NBA starter should have been making. He should suck.

Tyson has fallen off but yall didn't gain any cap space and took on Ole Jose's contract.

I understand the hate for fatboy but dude doesn't make what a NBA starter should have been making. He should suck.

Tyson has fallen off but yall didn't gain any cap space and took on Ole Jose's contract.

Because Calderon can actually play. Plus, because of this move we are optimistic Phil can moves more pieces.

Because Calderon can actually play. Plus, because of this move we are optimistic Phil can moves more pieces.

Calderon is a backup point guard in the league.

He ain't that good.

Best case scenario it was junk for junk. Jose is older than Tyson.

What am I missing besides shedding contracts? Personnel wise was this anymore than a lateral move at best. I'm saying I want be excited with y'all but I just don't see it...

Back
Top Bottom