Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yes, Calderon and Larkin are backup quality, but they're more competent than Felton was. Calderon plays hard at least.

I'm trying to figure why yall are so excited.

I understand the hate for fatboy but dude doesn't make what a NBA starter should have been making. He should suck.

Tyson has fallen off but yall didn't gain any cap space and took on Ole Jose's contract.

Because Calderon can actually play. Plus, because of this move we are optimistic Phil can moves more pieces.
Phil can move pieces, but just moving them to move them ain't gonna cut it. Not hyped off the trade but won't knock it and give PJ the benefit of the doubt that he has a big picture.

I've heard Hairston and Ennis both floated as possible Knicks. If Phil trades for a first rounder, Hairston presents better value based on draft slot. The asking price for the pick to acquire him is cheaper.

Yes, Calderon and Larkin are backup quality, but they're more competent than Felton was. Calderon plays hard at least.

Yes and he makes more than twice as much and his contract last an extra year.

I don't understand how yall can hate a player that only made 3.7 million and was asked to be a starter.

Am I the only one who thinks Tyson's contract would've benefitted us next year? Excuse me for not being too excited, I am a Knick fan after all :lol:

Did you guys watch any games this year??? Chandler and Felton were terrible...............
sick.gif
mean.gif
both sooooooooo lazy

Now we know why the DA let Felton go free

On first glance I like the trade. Need to dive in a bit deeper before im very sure. Tyson was a disappointment for the most part. Fell off hard. Had that good DPOY season that's about it. Kida strange time here all in all

He was terrrrrrrible against Hibbert. All time trash. Besides that he was okay.

I want a big with years in the tank. Maybe pau can bring that, NY might bring some years and excitement into his game. LA is hurting his something awful

Back
Top Bottom