• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Great win...

Priggy Smalls saved the game at the end of third quarter. Surprising, Felton played an excellent stretch in the fourth quarter. Melo is such a BOSS. Stephenson is really annoying. I wanted to punch him in the face when he tripped Melo on purpose. Amare being a beast like old times. We really needed Earl Barron when Hibbert went on fire.

take that indiana

roll.gif

They still let Woodson talk at  the podium for post game interviews? They should just let Phil talk after games.
laugh.gif

Apparently Melo said that to another teammate and Woodson thought it was directed towards him...the video doesn't show Melo apologizing to Woodson afterwards..

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I love that Felton has been vocal and looking like a leader when he's on the floor.

@I_Am_Iman: Great team victory. I hope I don't have 2 black eyes in am. PG got a mean elbow lol

I knew the second Lance turned up court, he was gonna do something stupid.

He had that cocky and overly confident dribble, I've seen it a million times playing pickup.

We play Philly, Cleveland, and the Lakers next. Could very possibly be on a 10 game win streak a couple days from now.

Again, I say, the tide has turned, fellas. The tide has turned.

Great ******* win.

Back
Top Bottom