Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I know dudes were being sarcastic about Paul George being a superstar, but which people actually believe that? There are dudes running around on NT who believe that? Lol

Missed the game, good win.

Almost everyone in that damn NBA season thread has been calling Paul George a superstar and a top 10 player in the NBA since the season started. Meanwhile Melo isn't a superstar

if we lose to philly this winning streak is meaningless
I mean, they beat up on a bunch of wack teams. They were supposed to beat them. It's like fighting someone with one arm tied behind their back. You shouldn't get credit for winning a fight you're supposed to win, but I understand a win is a win right now. The W last night was good, but the Pacers I think are bored right now. It's the stretch run of the season, they're in the playoffs, and they're sort of coasting. 

i think its overrated when people say you just beat a garbage team or that was an easy win... no win in the nba is easy and anyone can be beat on any given night

Don't think the Pacers were "coasting" last night they wanted to beat us but they couldn't. We would've beat them earlier in the season when they were unbeatable but Shump touched Superstar Paul George's elbow with his index finger.

They better win these next two games. Follow it up with a five game WC trip and then the last seven games against playoff teams; Brooklyn twice, Washington, Miami, Toronto twice and Chicago :x

i think its overrated when people say you just beat a garbage team or that was an easy win... no win in the nba is easy and anyone can be beat on any given night
Granted, everyone in the NBA is talented, but some teams are just flat out bad. Example, the Bucks and Sixers are just bad right now, no getting around it. Some teams it takes a little effort and you can beat them because teams find ways to beat themselves with their own bad tendencies. If a team averages double digit turnovers per game, can't rebound well, and has a low shooting percentage as a team, if you're a mediocre team, on average you should be able to beat them unless you're sleepwalking. I am by no means saying if you pick up 5 guys from the Y and play that horrible team, you can beat them. You'd get waxed by that bad team by 50 minimum. 

That "any given night" applies more to football where there is more parity man. Going into the NBA season you already know what it's going to be as far as good teams.
Don't think the Pacers were "coasting" last night they wanted to beat us but they couldn't. We would've beat them earlier in the season when they were unbeatable but Shump touched Superstar Paul George's elbow with his index finger.
Compared to how the Pacers were playing in Nov/Dec/early Jan, they're coasting man. Early on, they seemed for focused. Now, especially since they clinched a playoff spot, they let up a little. That might come back to bite them in the post season. 

Last edited:
most of the wins during this streak were against wack teams tho. can't deny that

last night was legit. could've been they were amped on that feng shwei, but still legit

Unless they win out I have a hard time believing they are making the playoffs.... The team dug too much of a big hole.... :smh:

Last edited:
There's no way the Pacers are coasting. I totally disagree with that notion. You look at the Heat team and how they're playing compared to Indiana and you can see Indiana is out there trying to win games to distance themselves for the #1 seed. PG and others have already come out and said they don't think they'll be able to win the championship without the #1 overall seed (which is stupidity in itself but not the point). Indiana is a team that is struggling and a glaring hole that their defense protected before is being exposed. They struggle offensively for long stretches. They're going to end up wasting a once in a generation type of defense. Even on defense they're starting to look bad. That's what happens when you give ET extended time at the 2/3. They're allowing somewhere around 110 or 112 per 100 possessions with him on the floor. Would easily be the worst in the league.

The Knicks have been trash and have looked foolish outside of Melo for a huge majority of the year. But don't try and take the win last night away from them by saying Indiana is coasting. A team coasting doesn't show the extreme emotion for every single call West/PG/Hibbert were showing last night.

/rant

Indiana isn't coasting. They've struggled over their last few weeks and we can play them. We should have won our first meeting earlier. Indiana wants that 1 seed BADLY. I don't care what anyone says though. We lose to bad teams all the time. I think we lost to the Bucks twice this year. We lost to Detroit and Charlotte. Not only do we lose a lot of games but we lose games we should win. Home games and games against bad teams :smh:

Unless they win out I have a hard time believing they are making the playoffs.... The team dug too much of a big hole....
mean.gif
werd

Indiana isn't coasting. They've struggled over their last few weeks and we can play them. We should have won our first meeting earlier. Indiana wants that 1 seed BADLY. I don't care what anyone says though. We lose to bad teams all the time. I think we lost to the Bucks twice this year. We lost to Detroit and Charlotte. Not only do we lose a lot of games but we lose games we should win. Home games and games against bad teams :smh:

The Bucks games were inexcusable.

To be fair, Detroit isn't that much worse than New York and Charlotte is better. So while they did lose games to bad teams, they're also one of the bad teams in the conference.

Knick fans defending the Pacers? What universe am I living in? Fine....you guys win today 
laugh.gif

Knick fans defending the Pacers? What universe am I living in? Fine....you guys win today :lol:

:lol: not defending really. But they're trying for that #1 and to keep Miami at bay. The entire team has a mindset that if they are forced into a series with Miami and they don't have home court, they're not going to win. Indiana's trying to avoid that scenario at all cost.

Charlotte's defense is too good but I think if one team falls out, it'll be them. That offense is so pathetic and Millsap being back is huge for Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom