Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Think the Bobcats collapsing are the only way we get in too. I'd be a perfect ending to the Bobcats brand since they'll turn into the Hornets next year.

hornets.jpg

We can do this guys. It starts tonight with the trap of all trap games if we can actually pull this out against the Sixer's I see us taking this to 10 games and probabaly lose in disappointing fashion against the Kings and then bounce back against whatever "good" team after that. I just want us to be 1 game behind or tied with Charlotte or ATL with 3 or 4 games to go and I think well get in. The pressure will be all on them

Last edited:
So happy to see Stat doing his thing lately. Kinda scared to jinx 'em but since the article was posted eff it

I help any of my teammates, like when Iman Shumpert went through his knee procedure in 2012. When guys get hurt within the Knicks, I'm there to school them on a few things. I also called Derrick Rose's agent, Arn Tellem, to relay a message from me to him when he had his second knee surgery last year. I told him, "Stay positive, keep your head up, continue to work. You've just got to be tough, you've just got to stay optimistic, stay positive, because you have a goal in mind as a player."

Good Guy Amare

I want to be a Knick for life and win multiple championships here. I don't want to go anywhere else, especially with Jackson coming in.

:\

Last edited:
Gotta admire Stat's determination. Most players would've mailed it in until their contracts expired after so many setbacks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom