• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
  Pacers month by month win/loss breakdown:
I would say the difference is if it's by choice, coasting. If its the Granger trade manifesting itself, then it's a rough patch.

This line will never not be funny :rofl: . But I like her, I'm not watching first take at the moment so I don't know what the hell she's talking about. 
I read that in Dave's voice! LOL always funny..

Pacers month by month win/loss breakdown:
I would say the difference is if it's by choice, coasting. If its the Granger trade manifesting itself, then it's a rough patch.

This line will never not be funny 
roll.gif
. But I like her, I'm not watching first take at the moment so I don't know what the hell she's talking about. 
I read that in Dave's voice! LOL always funny..
I don't think the Granger trade affected them much because they already got used to him not being there. After he tried to come back for the second time this season, it was apparent that they moved on without him. 

I always read that line in Dave's voice 
laugh.gif

I don't think the Granger trade affected them much because they already got used to him not being there. After he tried to come back for the second time this season, it was apparent that they moved on without him. 

I always read that line in Dave's voice :lol:
On court they moved on but the Knicks are proof that a veteran voice in the locker room is under estimated. I agree they haven't played well of late but I'm not convinced its by choice. I think it's a rough patch for whatever reason.

I always read that line in Dave's voice 
laugh.gif
On court they moved on but the Knicks are proof that a veteran voice in the locker room is under estimated. I agree they haven't played well of late but I'm not convinced its by choice. I think it's a rough patch for whatever reason.
Son do not compare losing the "veteran voice" of Danny Granger with losing Jason Kidd (now a head coach,) Rasheed Wallace (now an assistant coach,) and Kurt Thomas + Marcus Camby, who between the two of them had 35 years of experience in the league 
laugh.gif

I get what you're saying but I doubt Granger offered anything remotely close to a significant amount of leadership.

Last edited:
Son do not compare losing the "veteran voice" of Danny Granger with losing Jason Kidd (now a head coach,) Rasheed Wallace (now an assistant coach,) and Kurt Thomas + Marcus Camby, who between the two of them had 35 years of experience in the league :lol:  

I get what you're saying but I doubt Granger offered anything remotely close to a significant amount of leadership.
Wowz! I really hope no one else thought I was comparing Granger to them in particular. We lost a whole season due their loss they just having a few bad games. It was just an example. I have no idea what Indys problem is and was just shooting a hypothetical scenario.

Wowz! I really hope no one else thought I was comparing Granger to them in particular. We lost a whole season due their loss they just having a few bad games. It was just an example. I have no idea what Indys problem is and was just shooting a hypothetical scenario.
Wowz?
laugh.gif

Are we really discussing the Pacers in a Knicks thread? come on, guys lol yall can't be that bored. The Pacers were not coasting last night. Paul George had a bad night & we came to deliver, we earned that win. Especially when Indiana started gaining on us towards the 3rd and 4th.

Are we really discussing the Pacers in a Knicks thread? come on, guys lol yall can't be that bored. The Pacers were not coasting last night. Paul George had a bad night & we came to deliver, we earned that win. Especially when Indiana started gaining on us towards the 3rd and 4th.
Potential first round matchup.  Makes sense to me.  

she is becoming like the female version of barkley when it comes to the knicks just blatantly hating for no reason :smh: && 2 think i use 2 **** with her on first take

the dr j is buyable tho
I don't like it. New gimmick that's already 10 years past it's prime + classic players = 
sick.gif

This should have been capitalized on during the height of the And 1 days, but the NBA didn't want it's brand associated with "street basketball" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom