Oakland A's at Los Angeles Angels - 4/28 - 5/1

GreenNGold89

formerly bbllplaya23
This is a big 4 game series, if you can have a big series in April in baseball
laugh.gif
They'll go at it with the best record in the AL and tied for thedivision lead.
pimp.gif
. I would like to get at least a split, pulling 3 out of 4 would be great to make a statement, but that is going to be very difficult. Letsget em!
Gaudin vs. Garland today. Garland has struggled some this year so hopefully we can get him today because we got Saunders and Santana after this.

I just got back from class. How the %+%* did Frank Thomas hit a triple?
laugh.gif

First triple since 2002?
laugh.gif

Leader of AL West, leader of AL in wins, best run differential in all of baseball (+40).

14-2.

Oakland Athletics baseball
pimp.gif

terrible pitching this game.

we'll come to play tomorrow.

G. Smith vs. J. Saunders tomorrow. Saunders is having a strong year so it sure won't be easy. Hopefully we didn't use all of our runs up today
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The addition of Big Hurt really changes that lineup. If Barton picks it up, him, Hurt and Emil Brown back to back to back in the lineup could be dangerous.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

The addition of Big Hurt really changes that lineup. If Barton picks it up, him, Hurt and Emil Brown back to back to back in the lineup could be dangerous.

if jack cust and frank thomas start swinging the bats, watch out. that's a poor mans version of big papi and manny
laugh.gif

Should be a close game tonight, the A's bats always seem to cool off after a huge run scoring game. Hopefully by sacrificing outfield defense for offensewe don't have too much of a letdown offensively.

(i was wondering where all the Angel fans have been
nerd.gif
, but I forgot about the Lakeshow being in the playoffs)

Originally Posted by EG47

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

if jack cust and frank thomas start swinging the bats, watch out. that's a poor mans version of big papi and manny
laugh.gif

Should be a close game tonight, the A's bats always seem to cool off after a huge run scoring game. Hopefully by sacrificing outfield defense for offense we don't have too much of a letdown offensively.

(i was wondering where all the Angel fans have been
nerd.gif
, but I forgot about the Lakeshow being in the playoffs
)

not a laker fan but i just dont like posting much during games anymore.

last season i would spend most of the time talking to myself
laugh.gif

now i just post on an angels message board.
but yea, the other angels fans that post are all lakers fans i think so they've been watching that.

Hopefully the Angels come out better tomorrow...or the A's come out worse. Whichever.

At least my Aggies won again today, which sort of takes away this whooping.

Today won't be any easier for the A's. Eveland vs. Santana. Eveland can show me a lot today if he can help us win but we are going to have to scoresome @*$%#$* runs for that to happen. I expect another low scoring game, a regular A's and Angels matchup
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom