Oakland A's at Los Angeles Angels - 4/28 - 5/1

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Looks like there are more available. What a great night to break out the bats.
laugh.gif

damn they are bk online but they dont have 2 seats together.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

fasho.

yea i slept on it for sure. thinking back it was stupid of me to wait.

They have some Plaza Reserved for $4 together, but those seats are horrible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Darko for MVP

Gotta love them A's
pimp.gif

btw, bblplaya23, hope you dont mind i kinda stole your sig....
nerd.gif
It's all good. The more A's fans on here the better
pimp.gif
(as long as they've been A's fans before just this year
laugh.gif
). Are you one ofthe heads in RF with the flags? I'v had a season ticket package the past four years in the LF bleachers, I sit right behind all of them, but I go to SLOnow so I ain't a season ticket holder anymore
smh.gif

What happened to the drummer guys? Are they all in school, got jobs now or something? They were the life of A's games for a while.

What happened to the drummer guys? Are they all in school, got jobs now or something? They were the life of A's games for a while.
Well the original drummers years back got in trouble because of Mr. George Steinbrenner I think during the playoffs
laugh.gif
. He was complaining becausethey were too loud but I don't know if that's why they aren't there anymore. There were drummers there last year in LF but they got into anargument with the rest of the LF guys I think so then they moved to RF for a bit. I haven't been to a game this year so I don't know wassup now.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Well the original drummers years back got in trouble because of Mr. George Steinbrenner I think during the playoffs
laugh.gif
. He was complaining because they were too loud but I don't know if that's why they aren't there anymore. There were drummers there last year in LF but they got into an argument with the rest of the LF guys I think so then they moved to RF for a bit. I haven't been to a game this year so I don't know wassup now.

Steinbrenner complained that they were too loud? How lame is that?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Darko for MVP

Gotta love them A's
pimp.gif

btw, bblplaya23, hope you dont mind i kinda stole your sig....
nerd.gif
It's all good. The more A's fans on here the better
pimp.gif
(as long as they've been A's fans before just this year
laugh.gif
). Are you one of the heads in RF with the flags? I'v had a season ticket package the past four years in the LF bleachers, I sit right behind all of them, but I go to SLO now so I ain't a season ticket holder anymore
smh.gif
Yeah, I am one of the drummers in RF, I also do flag waving from time to time The O.G drummers left for school so i've heard. I know pretty mucheverybody in the LF Bleachers(if you know who the 510 guy, then you know who i'm talking about).

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
. He was complaining because they were too loud but I don't know if that's why they aren't there anymore. There were drummers there last year in LF but they got into an argument with the rest of the LF guys I think so then they moved to RF for a bit. I haven't been to a game this year so I don't know wassup now.

Steinbrenner complained that they were too loud? How lame is that?
smh.gif
I haven't heard about any arguments with the drummers and the rest of the LF Bleachers, they still do the drumming and all, just not every game. Iknow the main drummer has work and can't make it out to as many games anymore. In RF we have 3 Drummers total, our main drummer is always there, I bringmy drum pretty much every game, and the other drummer makes it out to a lot of games but also has work.

Back
Top Bottom