Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Pryor 
pimp.gif

Streater, Criner, DHB, D-Mac, Taiwan, Houston, Bartell, Ro-Mac, Pryor :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I think CP3 looked pretty good this game. I wouldn't put those INTs on him this game like I would from the other preseason games. McGee has to come up with that catch if he wants a spot.

Shuttin down Megatron :pimp:

Startin to worry about our Special teams tho

Regardless im sure were all ready for, if not used to a rough season. BUT PRYOR!!!

kid has me so excited. Thought my tivo was on fast forward on his run.

First post! Formerly BeatJunkie5, had to make a new account since my last one looks like it got lost in the change
frown.gif

Anywho..Since we're all voicing our concerns over the teams health I know I can't be the only one concerned over this teams lack of depth other than the D-Line...Can Taiwan Jones and Mike Goodson hold down if McFadden needs a couple of games off? Sure Streeter and Criner are killing it in camp and preseason, but they are rookies...do you really wanna have two rookies out there as the 2 and 3 WR's? and our CB's...I know they played good yesterday against Detroit...but I'm just not sold on Bartell and Spencer
ohwell.gif

I know it's WAY to early for predictions, and this seasons seems to be more open than I can ever remember in our division...I just don't see SD doing it this year, as we all predicted a couple of years ago Norv really brought that team down
laugh.gif

Chiefs? No idea...their defense will be improved, but I'm not sure what to expect from Jamaal Charles.

Broncos? Lets talk after Peyton gets a good hard hit.

And us? We  don't know what to expect from Carson. We don't know how long DMC will last. We do know our defense is lookin MUCH better though
nthat.gif

Kansas City is very much in the race for division if they stay healthy/play to their potential.

The only ways I see Kansas City not making the playoffs is through injuries, Cassel being asked to deliver victories every week, and Crennel not getting enough out of this team. Romeo was able to inspire them after Haley was booted, but let's see him do it over 16 weeks.

Like the Parrish signing. I say we should sign Chris Cooley next. Would be a great pickup.

I trust/hope the FO is doing everything in their power to bring Cooley to the Bay.

@cottovic: DeMarcus Van ****, Mike Goodson, Bryan McCann, Travis Goethel and rookie Jack Crawford could be some that don't make the final 53. #Raiders

I think Crawford will make our P.S if he clears waivers.

DVD and Goodson???? I'd be disappointed to see them both go.

Cooley fills a serious need Meyers just got his first pre-season reception in the Lions game, gotta try to get him here.

Yeah those are two guys that will need to have a good game tonight. Offense is set but Defense is going to be hard on who to cut.

Man. I like DVD too.

I also just got my tickets for MNF!requested mondayand tuesday for recovery off from work. This is gonna be awesomeeeeeee

The Autumn wind is a pirate
Blustering in from sea
With a rollicking song he sweeps along
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a Raider
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won

So ready for MNF!!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!

Back
Top Bottom