Obama 2012 Campaign Site Hacked

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Kramer

Cant the government just track down these peoples IPs and stop them?

IP changer FTW.

nerd.gif

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get an all that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get an all that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

didnt read it, whats it say in a nutshell

30t6p3b.gif

this is like the 2nd or 3rd time i've read a post of yours today stating that u didnt read ...aint that didnt read lolz stuff dead?

and no im not mad doggie

30t6p3b.gif

this is like the 2nd or 3rd time i've read a post of yours today stating that u didnt read ...aint that didnt read lolz stuff dead?

and no im not mad doggie

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif

and no im not mad doggie
oh sometimes i just like to post a didnt read, but for cereal, i didnt read this
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif

and no im not mad doggie
oh sometimes i just like to post a didnt read, but for cereal, i didnt read this
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom