October $250* challenge vol. Dat Frugal Life *REGISTRATION CLOSED*

Still at 207.45; been staying in these two days.

On another note, my credit card bill last month was only $700...Last 4 months it's been $1,300 average :x.
207.55 - 12 = $195.55

Went to inNout, ordered two double-doubles and a medium drink. She charged me for two extra fries I never mentioned, said whatever, I'll take it :lol:

- 7.XX (call it $8 to make it easy). 187.55
-$4, 183.55.

What if we gamble with the budget, and win some money??
you cant add onto what you have left. it can only go down
laugh.gif
. thats like saying, what if i used 2.25 to take the train to work to make $200 that day

Sorry, been MIA... I've failed... Some ***** broke into my car over the weekend.. $150 for glass repair. Then I just collapsed from their..

Last edited:
Okay so question, in the OP it says anything you didn't budget for already.
Well I just bought some denim and already had budgeted for them. Should I include that for the month or not?

Okay so question, in the OP it says anything you didn't budget for already.
Well I just bought some denim and already had budgeted for them. Should I include that for the month or not?
if you budgeted for it before october started then i guess you dont have to include it...but its still considered frivolous spending...so i guess count it if you want, no ones going to come after you
laugh.gif

Haven't been here in a while. Calculated all my spending for the last couple of weeks and now I'm down to only $56.21.

Still at 207.45; been staying in these two days.

On another note, my credit card bill last month was only $700...Last 4 months it's been $1,300 average :x.
207.55 - 12 = $195.55

Went to inNout, ordered two double-doubles and a medium drink. She charged me for two extra fries I never mentioned, said whatever, I'll take it :lol:

- 7.XX (call it $8 to make it easy). 187.55
-$4, 183.55.
-$40 Mcdonalds, coffee, food, and other crap.

NEW TOTAL: 143.55

Well I'm officially out. I only had $56.21 left to spend and spent about $60 bucks over the weekend. Had about 9 days left too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom