Off Duty NYPD Cop Nearly Beaten to Death

This is a family member. Never would I have imagined someone I knew would find their way on this site. My grandfather is absolutely heartbroken over this. Got married this past Summer.

This is a family member. Never would I have imagined someone I knew would find their way on this site. My grandfather is absolutely heartbroken over this. Got married this past Summer.

The person doing the beating is your family member?

Broken glass. Dude is doing bad. Brain hemorrhage, bleeding and multiple facial fractures. If that dude had just knocked out the cop and left it alone without hitting him while he was down., and that cop and his friends found him later, guaranteed they would beat him the same way he beat the cop.
broken glass from what? 

If you serious, I'm sorry for what you and those you know connected are going through. :smh:

holy crap.

that was such a beating.

I have no clue what caused the fight, but my god that was brutal.

Hopefully that cop survives, but he got so beat down :x :x

:x :x :x

No words man.

Cops ain't touching ole boy.

That's what the CO's are for.

Dudes jail stay is going to very unpleasant.
Never thought of that...Im willing to be they're gonna work him over pretty hard his entire stay. Hope it was worth it buddy.

As much as I hate the person recording not stopping to help the cop, them recording it allows for further evidence of this brutal unnecessary beatdown.

I hope the dude gets life. 
mean.gif
 No reason to keep pounding the dudes face in when he's clearly knocked out. 

dude hit him so many times, he injured his hand and he slammed his head in the pavement
mean.gif
I'd be willing to bet he probably injured his hand attempting to break the window. Punching it that hard and not having it break would probably break your hand. What the hell is he wearing in the picture where he's cuffed?

If you serious, I'm sorry for what you and those you know connected are going through.
mean.gif
Was your family member the cop? If so, I'm sorry. I hope he pulls through. 
mean.gif

i came in expecting a bunch of black dudes to be involved in the stupidity of this this video
im happy we had no part in this

BUT HEY NI_______ DIE EVERY DAY B

Man that was hard to watch. I can understand fighting and defending yourself but that was overkill. Once you KO someone, it ends there and then but this guy took it to a whole different level.

Death penalty exist in NYC? Dudes like him should be killed by a firing squad.

Last edited:
SMFH with the 144p quality. Dude literally pulled out a potato to record this.

Charges? This dude aint gunna live very much longer.

What kinda crazy homocidal maniac do you hafta be to hit someone double digit times while theyre out cold. Disgusting
There are multiple charges but one of them is attempted murder. He's gonna get worked in court bad.

that piece of **** deserves to be under the jail for taking it that far..

**** him and whoever raised him.

Charges? This dude aint gunna live very much longer.

What kinda crazy homocidal maniac do you hafta be to hit someone double digit times while theyre out cold. Disgusting
There were multiple charges...one of them is attempted murder. Dude is gonna get worked over bad in court. Good. 

The person doing the beating is your family member?

No. The cop is the relative.

huynher huynher Yes, im serious. Grandfather got the call yesterday when I was over at his house taking care of something. Allegedly stems back to the suspect harassing his wife at the club.

Back
Top Bottom