Off Duty NYPD Cop Nearly Beaten to Death

On the money.

Cameramen need to start getting charged too. It's not funny anymore, try different jokes. 
Even though the cameraman is clearly a worthless pile of ****, I don't see how you could charge him with anything. He was merely a witness...nothing more. But he's still worthless trash.

on another note,  its sad and crazy how in the span of about a minute, the off duty cop went from being perfectly normal to beaten into a vegtable and it was entertaining to the dude screaming world star numerous times.

Why would I troll? I may bs a lot here, but that's a line I'd never cross. Last we heard he was in stable condition yesterday then his condition worsened today.

It's not enough to win a fight anymore. You have to beat someone within an inch of their life :smh:

For real man. Never understood this. Second one guys drops, the fight is over...time to walk away with ur W. Not like the other dude doesn't know he lost...

Why would I troll? I may bs a lot here, but that's a line I'd never cross. Last we heard he was in stable condition yesterday then his condition worsened today.

so whats the relation? Mohammad Deen your uncle or something?

it would set a bad precedent but i wouldn't mind seeing these idiots who get their jollies off of filming someone getting beat up while screaming world star to get charged with something,  negligence, or throw a samaritan law in there or something. 

:smh: guy recording it all. worldstar leading the way of moral degradation in society

Human nature has been leading the way of moral degradation since the dawn of time. Websites such as youtube and wshh(the internet in general) simply put this under a magnifying glass.

Last edited:
i really don't see him trolling and lying saying he's related to one of the people involved in this incident to be honest with you. 
yeah maybe not, thought he dipped from the thread after his post, didn't know he'd elaborate

honestly growing up in the hood i have seen these types of things before its nothing new
i guess cause nypd cop is the headline it will be BIG news
RELL NO DISS TO U OR UR FAM I REALLY HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH AND IS OK
BUT its crazy how the media will probably sensationalize this incident
when hundreds of things like this happen in our ghettos
where is the media??? matter of fact where is the police who are suppose to protect and serve
honestly idk where im going with this post so i will just stop now

The person doing the beating is your family member?
No. The cop is the relative.

@Huynher Yes, im serious. Grandfather got the call yesterday when I was over at his house taking care of something. Allegedly stems back to the suspect harassing his wife at the club.
sorry to hear it was ur fam
hopefully he pulls through
mean.gif
 Hope he pulls through

That video is going to be the damning piece of evidence in dude's trial tho.
yeah, that's why i feel like it would set a bad precedent. between people being less likely to record this stuff so it can be used as evidence and situations where witnesses are put in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Back
Top Bottom