Off Duty NYPD Cop Nearly Beaten to Death

Sitting in a car watching the person you care about get beaten nearly to death doesn't sound like a wife to me.

I understand that she would've got pummeled too. I understand she probably wasn't wonderwoman and couldn't do much.

But to not even try?

Sitting in a car watching the person you care about get beaten nearly to death doesn't sound like a wife to me.

I understand that she would've got pummeled too. I understand she probably wasn't wonderwoman and couldn't do much.

But to not even try?
:lol: bruh did u even watch the video???
What was she gonna be able to do that her dude couldnt?? :lol:

But to not even try?

:lol: u serious?

She'd probably be 6 feet under about now.

Sad part was the cop was sleeping and you continue to rampage him, like dude is snoozing and you continue to beat him so bad

Real life, she should have had the pepper spray. But that's all hindsight.

Moral of the story to me:

Don't let people get within arms reach of you. Keep some sort of self-defense on you at all times. If you see a big animal like that laying waste to a helpless person, then you should put that person down ASAP.

And the thing is that I used to fight like this where people would have to pull me off and luckily I'm not a big animal like that dude is -- but what I'm saying is that I understand that it doesn't take much for someone's flip to switch, whether that person is someone else or whether that person is you, and it's just best to be prepared and try to negate those situations as much as possible.

This damn situation will have your mind in circles man.... :smh:

I didn't watch the whole clip before my reply so my apologies. I see why the wife was scared. Dude was on that drunk roid rage.

But Someone should have stepped up, I know I would've. In before "rolls eyes"

Still, being an idiot is what you do for people you care for. Like the man fighting with cops who refused to let him back into his home that was on fire while his son was dying

If Shaq was beating your unconscious father in the middle of the street, yall really going to sit in the car crying, and watch your father die?

Never in my life am I taking out Shaq but sometimes you have to show some heart over brains.

Last edited:
Jesus, not too far from me.

Hopefully he pulls through, sorry it hit so close to home Rell.

They better make an example of this ******g cock sucker.

@BLASTERCOMBO
 are you saying that because he yelled world star? would you feel the same way if the video was silent or if it was a person filming and yelling stop?

Stop going off of hypotheticals. If one of your first inclinations is to yell "worldstar" when a dude is getting beaten to a pulp rather than trying to do SOMETHING helpful, then yes, people have every right to be pissed. It was perverse entertainment to the dude. I'm sorry, but I don't see it any other way.

Last edited:
Oh, I know. It's a sensitive word on here and in many instances understandably so. I just feel like anyone who could do that to someone is an animal and you're right, likely proud of it.
regarding the animal part, the shoe fits on this incident.     i don't want to shift this thread off course, but imo people on this board were way to sensitive about that word "animals"  there's videos of people of all races acting like animals that can be found on the internet.  when their being called an animal, that's calling that specific individual person an animal, not an entire race.

in this case the suspect acted like a brutal savage animal and i hope he gets the most severe punishment possible. 

ive seen vids of dudes getting knocked out and even some extremely violent and graphic stuff i regret watching..

but THIS is by far the most disturbing video ive ever seen.

hope the guy gets made into an example.

Animal.

race, profession, and nationality DO NOT MATTER. what that ANIMAL did to that other human being is despicable.

Once the attacker gets out on the 25th that N is out... he's going to bounce back to his country watch.

He OD'd there's always fights along that strip and that same spot almost every weekend with a bunch of drunk indian dudes.

Same thing with that club they were at... dudes can't hold their liquor and if you're not at a spot deep with your boys then prepare for N's to disrespect.

Another spot where drama is always happening is the diner on Atlantic right around there, and that Wendy's by Jamaica always some crap popping off after clubs let out.

I've noticed something about certain groups of races, Indian/Caribbean dudes and Spanish/Caribbean dudes be acting a mess when they liquored up. It's like that Nas line where he said "you play mr toughy while I'm on some pretty tone sh.." :lol: don't get me started with the west indian cats out in Brooklyn :lol: N's be getting wild man.

N's be trying to act hard while you're trying to get up in something... Duck N's come to spot where there is mad P around for everyone and start trouble... take your *** to some fight club **** or something.

That's why I don't hang with dudes from my hood because they're worst than this N and they're the straight disrespectful type that will pull your girls **** or squeeze her *** while you with her :smh: plenty times I've got into drama and it was my peoples fault... but they're your people and you have to ride with them right or wrong. These dudes is straight The Tunnel in 96 type steez :smh: had to get away from that.

Last edited:
This video infuriates me to no end. i have nothing nice to say, so i wont say anything at all.

Hope all ends well .. such a ruthless act. shame ! :stoneface:

Brutal...complete savagery. Expect this video to be on worldstar within the hour, as they browse NT for content frequently

Worldstar is Niketalks son !!

Last edited:
Lock the perp up for life. He does deserve to walk amongst society.

It's a shame though that if the victim wasn't a cop, he'd probably be lookin at a simple assault charge.

Last edited:
Dude is an animal, a savage, deserves to be locked up with other savages, caged up like some untamed beast, no space for such individual to be sharing the sake space as normal folks.

Hm, I'm wondering if I'm in a club/bar and some dude is persistent and hitting on my girl, if I could just mace him in front of everybody....

not saying the cop deserved this, that's another argument which is irrelevant in this case.

However it angers me that just because he's a cop and has some BS badge the victim is going to face so many more problems..
Nah I know NT hates cops but the guy deserves everything . . . cop or not homie was beating him like a piece of meat (pause) . . .

It's ****** up to hear someone laughing while they say "that ***** dead"

his wife was watching too smh

Hm, I'm wondering if I'm in a club/bar and some dude is persistent and hitting on my girl, if I could just mace him in front of everybody....

I probably would do that and deal with the legal ramifications later. If some dude is persistent like that he's likely with his homies and you know its not going to be a fair one. I rather deal with some slap on the wrist charges then likely getting jumped.

But to not even try?
indifferent.gif
would you want your wife or gf to do something if you were in the same situation?

played the video...first thing i hear is WORLDSTAR.

:smh: that site has negatively impacted society in every way. its sad. people thirst to watch even someone getting beaten to near death just for e fame. ill say it again. wshh is detrimental to my people, as well as life in gen >D.

Back
Top Bottom