Off Duty NYPD Cop Nearly Beaten to Death

honestly growing up in the hood i have seen these types of things before its nothing new
i guess cause nypd cop is the headline it will be BIG news
RELL NO DISS TO U OR UR FAM I REALLY HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH AND IS OK
BUT its crazy how the media will probably sensationalize this incident
when hundreds of things like this happen in our ghettos
where is the media??? matter of fact where is the police who are suppose to protect and serve
honestly idk where im going with this post so i will just stop now

I agree that it is being hyped because he is a cop, but let's be real here, any beating like this on film that leads to such substantial damage is going to be prosecuted fully.
hmmmmm well sean bell's killers werent
meither were oscar grants
or the hundreds that the police kill that was unjustified that never get media attention
also gotta throw in emmit till just cause
:smh: guy recording it all. worldstar leading the way of moral degradation in society

Human nature has been leading the way of moral degradation since the dawn of time.
good thing it wasnt another black person yellin "WORLDSTAR"
people always make it seem like we are just savages and condone violence

Rap music and crime statistics make it seem that black people are more prone to violence.
see whats funny about that is when i turn on the radio in my city
only about 2 play rap music and the other mixes with more mainstream rap
and statistics are skewd because we make up less of the population
so in a sense numbers can lie

Even if you account for the the fact that blacks make up less of the population, the statistics still show that they are more prone to be involved with or charged with violent crime.

honestly growing up in the hood i have seen these types of things before its nothing new
i guess cause nypd cop is the headline it will be BIG news
RELL NO DISS TO U OR UR FAM I REALLY HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH AND IS OK
BUT its crazy how the media will probably sensationalize this incident
when hundreds of things like this happen in our ghettos
where is the media??? matter of fact where is the police who are suppose to protect and serve
honestly idk where im going with this post so i will just stop now

I see what you're saying, "****** get beat everyday, b" - to a certain extent you're right and all, but two things:

1) this isn't the opportune time to mention that

2) if this story does indeed get sensationalized and leads to the downfall of worldstarhiphop, then that's a step in the right direction IMO
what about youtube **** like this gets posted on youtube and people dont make an uproar like worldstar

I've seen at least a dozen beat down vids where people scream out "Worldstar, Worldstar". Never seen one where people were yelling out, "Youtube!". Freedom of speech tho. It is what it is.
my point was they show some of the same stuff
those vids on worldstar are easliy found on youtube JUST the same
i used to stay searching for
"bum fights" or knockout fights on youtube back in the day

also i understand where u coming from with the statistic thing
but dont front on it like u dont know what type of areas MOST minorities live in and no matter what race u are poverty and crime go hand in hand

Last edited:
I really think Worldstarhiphop is a disgusting website that should be removed by the government or something for the sake of our society and the behavior of our future generations. The website is just so vulgar and is so impressionable on our youth and definitely contributes to the way in which they conduct themselves.

Beating someone who can't defend themselves doesn't make you hardbody...he got some nerve calling dude p*ssy after he's down and out.

And these fools in the background are just laughing at this. I understand people don't like to interfere in violent affairs but to sit back and laugh like its a comedy skit?

I really think Worldstarhiphop is a disgusting website that should be removed by the government or something for the sake of our society and the behavior of our future generations. The website is just so vulgar and is so impressionable on our youth and definitely contributes to the way in which they conduct themselves.

:lol: if people think THAT website is the thing that contributes to the idiocy of this generation
how about lack of parenting
lack of education
i occasionally glimpse WSHH but it dont make me wanna do the dumb **** on there
the nation of crack babies and fatherless children are now adults making their own kids
THAT has contributed the MOST to the downfall of this generation

:lol: if people think THAT website is the thing that contributes to the idiocy of this generation
lack of education
the nation of crack babies and fatherless children are now adults making their own kids

Real talk. Worldstar still contributes tho.
see what we just did?
had a good argument without getting outta hand :pimp:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
if people think THAT website is the thing that contributes to the idiocy of this generation
lack of education
Well examples of children who've suffered from issues such a lack of parenting or education have existed for decades upon decades, therefore to hold responsible the behavior of this generation in particular due to these shortcomings is not feasible. 

The truth is the advancement of social media, and worldstarhiphop in particular, which I believe has over 3 million visitors per day, is vastly responsible for the way in which this generation conducts themselves, as it's what they witness online and are most frequently drawn to. The promotion of artists such as Chief Keef, or the daily fight complications and other random videos highlighting the worst in human behavior is so easily accessible for impressionable young children to view and replicate.

In fact on my way to college today, I saw a girl who was no more than 13 years of age, speaking profanities every other word, talking about men hitting on her on instagram as well as deciding which pants she should wear to her butt look bigger. This is definitely not what 13 year old girls were talking about when I was in junior high, and i'm only 21. It really is sad and disheartening...

Last edited:
If the off duty cop started it , I don't feel sorry for him.... A lot worst have happened to people for less... You just never know who you ****** with or what that person will do to you for running your mouth... Atleast he didn't shoot the dam cop

:smh:

One of the worst beatings I've ever seen. Dude will get his in jail.

I'm just as disgusted at the guy filming. I'm not saying jump in or anything, but he was a lil' too giddy to get that WSHH badge. :smh: He's a piece of **** also.

Last edited:

lack of education

Well examples of children who've suffered from issues such a lack of parenting or education have existed for decades upon decades, therefore to hold responsible the behavior of this generation in particular due to these shortcomings is not feasible. 

The truth is the advancement of social media, and worldstarhiphop in particular, which I believe has over 3 million visitors per day, is vastly responsible for the way in which this generation conducts themselves, as it's what they witness online and are most frequently drawn to. The promotion of artists such as Chief Keef, or the daily fight complications and other random videos highlighting the worst in human behavior is so easily accessible for impressionable young children to view and replicate.

In fact on my way to college today, I saw a girl who was no more than 13 years of age, speaking profanities every other word, talking about men hitting on her on instagram as well as deciding which pants she should wear to her butt look bigger. This is definitely not what 13 year old girls were talking about when I was in junior high, and i'm only 21. It really is sad and disheartening...
By any chance are u black????
I'm asking because there is a difference
Yes there has been other people/civilizations effected by lack of parenting
But all around the world us blacks are looked as savages and violent and Neanderthals
Do u have any idea what that can actually do to u mentally subconsciously
Knowing that's what other races think of us
It's honestly hard to explain
So my bad if the point I'm trying to make isn't coming out how I want it to

I saw light skin and the name Hayden Holder and was wondering...Is it safe to call him an animal?
i feel like he's the kind of guy who would take great pride in being called an animal

Oh, I know. It's a sensitive word on here and in many instances understandably so. I just feel like anyone who could do that to someone is an animal and you're right, likely proud of it.

But all around the world us blacks are looked as savages and violent and Neanderthals
Well as seen by race of the man responsible for this beating, as well as the disheartening conduct of the upcoming generation as a whole, which includes many non African Americans as well, I believe the issue i'm concerned about transcends race as it affects a majority of youth from all ethnic backgrounds

Last edited:

How did this turn in a thread about race and who does what?

this NT, bo..

a thread about post cards could turn in to a race thread.
post... card, race.... card

honestly i dont see how you DONT think of race when talking about post cards 

How did this turn in a thread about race and who does what?

this NT, bo..

a thread about post cards could turn in to a race thread.
post... card, race.... card

honestly i dont see how you DONT think of race when talking about post cards 
U know how come we aint got no black history month post cards????

Well as seen by race of the man responsible for this beating, as well as the disheartening conduct of the upcoming generation as a whole, which includes many non African Americans as well, I believe the issue i'm concerned about transcends race as it affects a majority of youth from all ethnic backgrounds
Nvm

Last edited:
Very unfortunate. I don't see the man surviving that. He was literally beat to a pulp that shot out of his mouth, 4-ft up in the air. Or maybe that speaks to the strength of his body's reactions and willingness to heal?

People are idiots and especially the type to whip out a camera and yell world star when someone is getting beat in the middle of the street.

This isn't gonna stop them, this is the day and age of likes and page views.

there's some truth to this.   man this whole situation got me feeling disgusted though.  

you can't go out with your wife or friends or whoever without having to worry about some idiot who wants to be a tough guy and has no damns for society and feels as if they have nothing to lose and worry about them doing something like this.  
see but the dude who did the fighting was born in 84.
i was born in 85
and im always talkin about how these youngn's
always doing the most and tryna been seen on camera
just whilin out
maybe aint enough of us setting examples for our youth
**** kids dont even play outside anymore and when they do they got an ipad in they hand playing basketball on it instead of in real life
looking back i cherish all the things i used to do as a kid that i took for granted

The realest I've read in awhile. Maybe we need to be on some big brother volunteer steez.

Back
Top Bottom