Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did any of the off white series release?

Been lookin and haven't seen any info...

DGPG3jxXUAEu9j8.jpg

DGPG3jyXgAA7l5y.jpg

Uhhhhh yeah... lol

I kno the supposed rd was the 1rst but ive been checkin threads/ig for confirmation that theyve all been accounted for and ive seen nothing @ all.

I kno the aj1's are a wash but I figured I'd see some sorta leftovers for the other models.

I couldnt justify 350 since Id be buying to wear but 190 is all day on these. What are we thinking difficulty is going to be? Snkrs getting?

I'm all-in for the Off White 1's at $190 :wink:

I still want to see what the Off White 3's looks like.

IMG_3759.PNG
So many pairs floating around ebay with the regular 1's box.[/

??? Hard to say... on the one hand Id lean towards suspect if its not inside out box... on the other virgil seems to be iding normal boxes here

IMG_3759.PNG

??? Hard to say... on the one hand Id lean towards suspect if its not inside out box... on the other virgil seems to be iding normal boxes here

Exactly! We've seen two different version of the boxes so far. I'd definitely prefer that inside out box tho.

Between Wish and Walters I can get my hand on a pair but it's gonna be at least a 2 day hassle. The purist in me doesn't wanna do it. All I would do is flip em ASAP

I'm really looking forward to trying to cop.

Since I no longer have Chicago's, these will do but, they will only be placed in my display section

Back
Top Bottom