Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_1268.PNG

Guessing pretty much nikelab and tier 0 stores, plus state street for the Jordans.
Hopefully resell isn't over $400

I'm in on them too...

I'll have to move some of these Yeezy's to get a pair because I know retail won't happen...

I like how they even made the box inside out...

interested in the 1s and the vapormax which will probably be the first shoes to sell out.. Its my bday weekend that date... I gotta get wifey to help me...

I hope the 3s are nothing like the pic I saw onTwitter months ago. Those look like some 3 strikes and cement 3s had a baby. The black and white lines where diagonal on the sides of the shoe

that's why i'm on NT, so i can know where to look
Well these are def tier zero. So if you're not in a major city that doesn't have a nikelab or a Kith like store, your best bet is the off white site. which are probably being botted up as we speak, so hope you can win a raffle or Nike pulls through. So in other words good luck, the same people get the shoe every time. Resale shouldn't be terrible they are 1500 on stockx so yea not bad.

Well these are def tier zero. So if you're not in a major city that doesn't have a nikelab or a Kith like store, your best bet is the off white site. which are probably being botted up as we speak, so hope you can win a raffle or Nike pulls through. So in other words good luck, the same people get the shoe every time. Resale shouldn't be terrible they are 1500 on stockx so yea not bad.
seen stockx had these earlier, with all the sizes listed/sold i wonder how many are actually legit

are the pairs listed like this

off-white-air-jordan-1-virgil-abloh-2.png

or like this

20398412_107430453261032_5584564315052048384_n.png

which one will JB give us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom