Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So impossible to change, or I can call them up to see?

Definitely call them because that is the only way to know for sure. Last thing I got from SNKRS, that happened to me but I never followed through with calling to see if they could fix it for me. But if it's restricted, they can't change it.

So impossible to change, or I can call them up to see?
Try using the UPS website and not the app. I was able to change the delivery for a package that had the address entered incorrectly (they put "ALL" instead of "RD" for the street name). After I did that it showed up in my UPS app.

Seller shipped.. bitter sweet knowing I wanted to wait it out a bit more :lol: . Hoping for a second official release to recoup some. Either way at least I got em.

Try using the UPS website and not the app. I was able to change the delivery for a package that had the address entered incorrectly (they put "ALL" instead of "RD" for the street name). After I did that it showed up in my UPS app.

I actually only tried on the website - and it still wouldn't let me change anything.

I just did

Just got finished haggling with them to only get 15%. Dude tried to give 10% I said 20...then he said 15 was the highest...I said why didn't you just offer that from the beginning instead of having to negotiate with you?

I know, its so trivial that they would even try to negotiate. Maybe they can only give out a certain amount a day. I imagine people are calling in left and right for codes.

Why, what happened there? Just the issue with actually being able to "submit" for the raffle?

What killaking killaking said and also that seemingly everyone was winning and I got nothing. Folks were entering multiples and winning even though the rules said they would cancel those out. Heck this release was worse.. I didn't even get a chance to try.

FAF46A4B-3601-49B0-8D88-33E82A0048A9.jpeg

Wifey’s rotation about to be LITTY this summer :nthat:
I know some guys who buys women pairs strictly for collection, since they never wear them anyway. I thought that was pretty smart.

U can use the chat as well to hold a package if there's no restriction.

Just called - they can't change it. Said I could have it held at the facility it is currently at, but can't choose the Walgreens or any other UPS store closer to me.

So I think I'm just gonna keep the delivery as-is. I've never had any issues with my shipments, hopefully this driver isn't hip to the Exclusive Access release!

Back
Top Bottom