Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Best Early Acces I’ve gotten.
C9291BBF-3274-4C8F-A880-7F2CE13055B3.jpeg 0E9B54ED-8974-428A-945A-A260E616ECCE.jpeg A432C9CB-5829-4711-ABC4-5CC62FA45236.jpeg A5306878-6394-4C01-9DD8-3609936D0FFB.jpeg

man, some of you guys are abusing the system. smh. watch them take away the courtesy and start offering to return the item to exhange for another item.
It’s alreadu been happening

I’m
Shocked they’re still offering coupons

I had a legitimate problem last year and they straight up denied me of anything and said return em or shut up. Others reported the same

Tried the blue and it was too much blue for me. Orange looked good, but there's already a bunch of orange accents on the shoe.

I think the green laces from the Chicagos would be pretty cool (as posted a few pages back). I think the purple laces from the White pair could work too. Black would be cool, reminiscent of the Supreme Dunk Hi's.

In the end, I chose the white laces because I prefer them a little toned down. Gotta snip those paper tags and wear them out.

IMG_20180529_194045.jpg

Please believe that when people realize that the “suprise” drop was the actual release these will go back up ! If u see them at under 1k COP !!! Asap

I don’t know why people are so eager for these to shoot up past $1k again. Even at $850, a $650 profit is still damn good. I genuinely want these to dip further so that people who want them can attain them at a somewhat reasonable price.

I don’t know why people are so eager for these to shoot up past $1k again. Even at $850, a $650 profit is still damn good. I genuinely want these to dip further so that people who want them can attain them at a somewhat reasonable price.

Some Peeps Out Here Still Have A Heart :nthat:

finally under 1k for sz 9.5
Where? :nerd:

My Will Power Is Fading At A Rapid Pace :smh:

I am not eager for them too sky rocket at all .. mine r keepers never going too sale ... but people that do want them if u see you them under 1k cop i pretty sure that “suprise” drop was the actual drop

I’m a big fan of the random drop. I’ve never seen so many people hit on a release like this on NT. I personally missed out and I really wanted these but I’m more of a casual buyer now. Been on nt for years and caught my fair share of drops just because of all you guys with the info. Congrats to all and the kicks and pictures you guys post are beautiful ! Hopefully I’ll hit if they ever drop again but if not on to the next one I like

I am not eager for them too sky rocket at all .. mine r keepers never going too sale ... but people that do want them if u see you them under 1k cop i pretty sure that “suprise” drop was the actual drop

You know there are more stores in the world other than Nike dot com .....

Anyone think I can do a straight trade with my Bred V2 Yeezy for the UNC? In a size 10.5
If you find the right person why not?

What’s value of those v2 now? I remember they were almost at $1k awhile back when hype was all time high for v2s

Back
Top Bottom